A General Approach to Hedging Options: Applications to Barrier and Partial Barrier Options
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Leão, Dorival & Ohashi, Alberto, 2012. "Weak Approximations for Wiener Functionals," Insper Working Papers wpe_276, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Jérˆme Detemple & Marcel Rindisbacher, 2005. "Closed-Form Solutions For Optimal Portfolio Selection With Stochastic Interest Rate And Investment Constraints," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(4), pages 539-568.
- Yuji Hishida & Kenji Yasutomi, 2009. "Asymptotic behavior of prices of path dependent options," Papers 0911.5579, arXiv.org.
- Leão, Dorival & Ohashi, Alberto, 2010. "Weak Approximations for Wiener Functionals," Insper Working Papers wpe_215, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Tebaldi, Claudio, 2005.
"Hedging using simulation: a least squares approach,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 29(8), pages 1287-1312, August.
- Claudio Tebaldi, 2002. "Hedging using simulation: a least squares approach," Computing in Economics and Finance 2002 279, Society for Computational Economics.
- Lim, Andrew E.B. & Wong, Bernard, 2010. "A benchmarking approach to optimal asset allocation for insurers and pension funds," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 317-327, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:mathfi:v:12:y:2002:i:3:p:199-218. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0960-1627 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.