Hedging using simulation: a least squares approach
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
|Date of creation:||01 Jul 2002|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.cepremap.cnrs.fr/sce2002.html/|
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Carriere, Jacques F., 1996. "Valuation of the early-exercise price for options using simulations and nonparametric regression," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 19-30, December.
- Mark Broadie & Paul Glasserman, 1996. "Estimating Security Price Derivatives Using Simulation," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 42(2), pages 269-285, February.
- Eric Benhamou, 2002. "Smart Monte Carlo: Various tricks using Malliavin calculus," Finance 0212004, EconWPA.
- Black, Fischer & Scholes, Myron S, 1973. "The Pricing of Options and Corporate Liabilities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(3), pages 637-654, May-June.
- Philip Protter & Emmanuelle Clément & Damien Lamberton, 2002. "An analysis of a least squares regression method for American option pricing," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 6(4), pages 449-471.
- Hans-Peter Bermin, 2002. "A General Approach to Hedging Options: Applications to Barrier and Partial Barrier Options," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(3), pages 199-218.
- Dilip B. Madan & Frank Milne, 1994.
"Contingent Claims Valued And Hedged By Pricing And Investing In A Basis,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 4(3), pages 223-245.
- Frank Milne & Dilip Madan, 1994. "Contingent Claims Valued And Hedged By Pricing And Investing In A Basis," Working Papers 1158, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Eric Benhamou, 2002. "Smart Monte Carlo: various tricks using Malliavin calculus," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(5), pages 329-336.
- Vincent Lacoste, 1996. "Wiener Chaos: A New Approach To Option Hedging," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 6(2), pages 197-213.
- Longstaff, Francis A & Schwartz, Eduardo S, 2001. "Valuing American Options by Simulation: A Simple Least-Squares Approach," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 14(1), pages 113-147.
- Harrison, J. Michael & Kreps, David M., 1979. "Martingales and arbitrage in multiperiod securities markets," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 381-408, June.
- Eric Fournié & Jean-Michel Lasry & Pierre-Louis Lions & Jérôme Lebuchoux & Nizar Touzi, 1999. "Applications of Malliavin calculus to Monte Carlo methods in finance," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 3(4), pages 391-412.
- Huang, Jing-zhi & Subrahmanyam, Marti G & Yu, G George, 1996. "Pricing and Hedging American Options: A Recursive Integration Method," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 9(1), pages 277-300.
- Chiarella, Carl & El-Hassan, Nadima & Kucera, Adam, 1999. "Evaluation of American option prices in a path integral framework using Fourier-Hermite series expansions," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 23(9-10), pages 1387-1424, September.
- Heston, Steven L & Nandi, Saikat, 2000. "A Closed-Form GARCH Option Valuation Model," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 13(3), pages 585-625.
- Robert J. Elliott & John van der Hoek, 2003. "A General Fractional White Noise Theory And Applications To Finance," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(2), pages 301-330.
- Eric Fournié & Jean-Michel Lasry & Pierre-Louis Lions & Jérôme Lebuchoux, 2001. "Applications of Malliavin calculus to Monte-Carlo methods in finance. II," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 5(2), pages 201-236.
- Geske, Robert & Johnson, Herb E, 1984. " The American Put Option Valued Analytically," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 39(5), pages 1511-1524, December.
- Longstaff, Francis A & Schwartz, Eduardo S, 2001. "Valuing American Options by Simulation: A Simple Least-Squares Approach," University of California at Los Angeles, Anderson Graduate School of Management qt43n1k4jb, Anderson Graduate School of Management, UCLA.
- Jan Ubøe & Bernt Øksendal & Knut Aase & Nicolas Privault, 2000. "White noise generalizations of the Clark-Haussmann-Ocone theorem with application to mathematical finance," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 4(4), pages 465-496.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sce:scecf2:279. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.