Smart Monte Carlo: Various tricks using Malliavin calculus
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Harrison, J. Michael & Kreps, David M., 1979. "Martingales and arbitrage in multiperiod securities markets," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 381-408, June.
- Harrison, J. Michael & Pliska, Stanley R., 1981. "Martingales and stochastic integrals in the theory of continuous trading," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 215-260, August.
- Mark Broadie & Paul Glasserman, 1996. "Estimating Security Price Derivatives Using Simulation," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 42(2), pages 269-285, February.
- Black, Fischer & Scholes, Myron S, 1973. "The Pricing of Options and Corporate Liabilities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(3), pages 637-654, May-June.
- Paul Glasserman & David D. Yao, 1992. "Some Guidelines and Guarantees for Common Random Numbers," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 38(6), pages 884-908, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- T. R. Cass & P. K. Friz, 2006. "The Bismut-Elworthy-Li formula for jump-diffusions and applications to Monte Carlo pricing in finance," Papers math/0604311, arXiv.org, revised May 2007.
- repec:eee:apmaco:v:264:y:2015:i:c:p:21-43 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tebaldi, Claudio, 2005.
"Hedging using simulation: a least squares approach,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 29(8), pages 1287-1312, August.
- Claudio Tebaldi, 2002. "Hedging using simulation: a least squares approach," Computing in Economics and Finance 2002 279, Society for Computational Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsMonte-Carlo; Quasi-Monte Carlo; Greeks; Malliavin Calculus; Wiener Chaos.;
- G13 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Contingent Pricing; Futures Pricing
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpfi:0212004. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.