Pricing growth-rate risk
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lars Peter Hansen & José A. Scheinkman, 2009.
"Long-Term Risk: An Operator Approach,"
Econometric Society, vol. 77(1), pages 177-234, January.
- Lars Peter Hansen & Jose Scheinkman, 2006. "Long Term Risk: An Operator Approach," NBER Working Papers 12650, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lars Peter Hansen & Jose A Sheinkman, 2007. "Long-term Risk: An Operator Approach," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000001669, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Hansen, Lars Peter & Scheinkman, Jose Alexandre, 1995.
"Back to the Future: Generating Moment Implications for Continuous-Time Markov Processes,"
Econometric Society, vol. 63(4), pages 767-804, July.
- Lars Peter Hansen & Jose Alexandre Scheinkman, 1993. "Back to the Future: Generating Moment Implications for Continuous-Time Markov Processes," NBER Technical Working Papers 0141, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Grigelionis, Bronius & Mackevicius, Vigirdas, 2003. "The finiteness of moments of a stochastic exponential," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 64(3), pages 243-248, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Borovička, Jaroslav & Hansen, Lars Peter, 2014.
"Examining macroeconomic models through the lens of asset pricing,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 183(1), pages 67-90.
- Jaroslav BoroviÄ ka & Lars Peter Hansen, 2011. "Examining Macroeconomic Models Through the Lens of Asset Pricing," Working Papers 2011-012, Becker Friedman Institute for Research In Economics.
- Jaroslav Borovicka & Lars Peter Hansen, 2012. "Examining macroeconomic models through the lens of asset pricing," Working Paper Series WP-2012-01, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Hansen, Lars Peter, 2013. "Risk Pricing over Alternative Investment Horizons," Handbook of the Economics of Finance, Elsevier.
- Hyungbin Park, 2015. "Sensitivity Analysis of Long-Term Cash Flows," Papers 1511.03744, arXiv.org.
- repec:eee:macchp:v2-1641 is not listed on IDEAS
- Likuan Qin & Vadim Linetsky, 2016. "Long-Term Factorization of Affine Pricing Kernels," Papers 1610.00778, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2017.
- Borovicka, J. & Hansen, L.P., 2016. "Term Structure of Uncertainty in the Macroeconomy," Handbook of Macroeconomics, Elsevier.
- Hyungbin Park, 2014. "Pricing and Hedging Long-Term Options," Papers 1410.8160, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2016.
- Likuan Qin & Vadim Linetsky, 2016. "The Long Bond, Long Forward Measure and Long-Term Factorization in Heath-Jarrow-Morton Models," Papers 1610.00818, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2017.
More about this item
KeywordsMarkov process; Growth-rate risk; Pricing dynamics; Elasticities; 60J70; 91B28; C52; G12;
- C52 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Evaluation, Validation, and Selection
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:finsto:v:16:y:2012:i:1:p:1-15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.