Coordination in Political Machinery under Dictatorship: Signals, Shirking and Repression
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter Kurrild-Klitgaard, 2000.
"The Constitutional Economics of Autocratic Succession,"
Springer, vol. 103(1), pages 63-84, April.
- Kurrild-Klitgaard, Peter, 2000. "The Constitutional Economics of Autocratic Succession," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 103(1-2), pages 63-84, April.
- Georgy Egorov & Konstantin Sonin, 2011.
"Dictators And Their Viziers: Endogenizing The Loyalty–Competence Trade‐Off,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
European Economic Association, vol. 9(5), pages 903-930, October.
- Egorov, Georgy & Sonin, Konstantin, 2004. "Dictators and Their Viziers: Agency Problems in Dictatorships," CEPR Discussion Papers 4777, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Georgy Egorov & Konstantin Sonin, 2005. "Dictators and Their Viziers: Agency Problems in Dictatorships," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp735, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Georgy Egorov & Konstantin Sonin, 2005. "Dictators and Their Viziers: Agency Problems in Dictatorships," Economics Working Papers 0053, Institute for Advanced Study, School of Social Science.
- Georgy Egorov & Konstantin Sonin, 2004. "Dictators and Their Viziers: Agency Problems in Dictatorships," Working Papers w0043, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Lazarev, Valery & Gregory, Paul, 2003. "Commissars and cars: A case study in the political economy of dictatorship," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 1-19, March.
- Kornai, Janos, 1992. "The Socialist System: The Political Economy of Communism," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198287766.
- Byeongju Jeong, 2000. "Bad Policies Under an Autocrat's Production," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp159, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Wintrobe,Ronald, 1998. "The Political Economy of Dictatorship," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521583299, May.
More about this item
KeywordsDictatorship; Stalinism; Repression; Plan; Principal-Agent;
- P00 - Economic Systems - - General - - - General
- P26 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Political Economy
- N44 - Economic History - - Government, War, Law, International Relations, and Regulation - - - Europe: 1913-
- D73 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Bureaucracy; Administrative Processes in Public Organizations; Corruption
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:upa:wpaper:0001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gregory Kalyagin). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/femsuru.html .