Travail to No Avail? Working Poverty in Australia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David Gleicher & Lonnie K. Stevans, 2005. "A Comprehensive Profile of the Working Poor," LABOUR, CEIS, vol. 19(3), pages 517-529, September.
- Joan R. Rodgers, 2003. "Are Part-Time Workers poor?," Australian Journal of Labour Economics (AJLE), Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre (BCEC), Curtin Business School, vol. 6(1), pages 177-193, March.
- MARK WOODEN & ROGER WILKINS & SEAMUS McGUINNESS, 2007. "Minimum Wages And The ‘Working Poor’," Economic Papers, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 26(4), pages 295-307, December.
- repec:sae:ecolab:v:11:y:2000:i:2:p:308-338 is not listed on IDEAS
- Peter Saunders & Bruce Bradbury, 2006. "Monitoring Trends in Poverty and Income Distribution: Data, Methodology and Measurement," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 82(258), pages 341-364, September.
- Seamus McGuinness & John Freebairn, 2007. "Who Are the Low Waged?," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2007n08, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
More about this item
KeywordsWorking Poverty; working poor;
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
- I30 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uow:depec1:wp08-08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Siminski). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuowau.html .