Deterrence Capacity, Relative Performance, Adjustment Costs, Hazard, Killing Aversion and the Optimal Enlistment Age
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Levy, Amnon, 2005.
"A decision-rule for transplanting non-cadaveric organs,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 164(2), pages 548-554, July.
- Levy, Amnon, 2003. "A Decision Rule for Transplanting Non-Cadaveric Organs," Economics Working Papers wp03-13, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Bleichrodt, Han & Quiggin, John, 1999. "Life-cycle preferences over consumption and health: when is cost-effectiveness analysis equivalent to cost-benefit analysis?," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(6), pages 681-708, December.
- Ross, Thomas W, 1994.
"Raising an Army: A Positive Theory of Military Recruitment,"
Journal of Law and Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 37(1), pages 109-131, April.
- Tom Ross, 1988. "Raising An Army: A Positive Theory Of Military Recruitment," Carleton Industrial Organization Research Unit (CIORU) 88-08, Carleton University, Department of Economics.
- John T. Warner & Beth J. Asch, 2001. "The Record and Prospects of the All-Volunteer Military in the United States," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 15(2), pages 169-192, Spring.
- I. J. Irvine, 1981. "The Use of Cross-Section Microdata in Life Cycle Models: An Application to Inequality Theory in Nonstationary Economies," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 96(2), pages 301-316.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomics; enlistment-age; risk; cost and benefit; decision rule;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uow:depec1:wp05-01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Siminski). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuowau.html .