Hidden Unemployment and Older Male Workers
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kiefer, Nicholas M. & Salmon, Mark, 1983.
"Testing normality in econometric models,"
Elsevier, vol. 11(1-2), pages 123-127.
- Kiefer, Nicholas M & Salmon, Mark, 1982. "Testing Normality in Econometric Models," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 216, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Breusch, T S, 1978. "Testing for Autocorrelation in Dynamic Linear Models," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(31), pages 334-355, December.
- R. G. Gregory & P. J. Sheehan, 1973. "The Cyclical Sensitivity of Labour Force Participation Rates," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 6(2), pages 9-20.
- Ross S. Guest & Ian M. McDonald, 2000.
"Population Ageing and Projections of Government Social Outlays in Australia,"
Australian Economic Review,
The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 33(1), pages 49-64.
- Guest, R.S. & McDonald, I.M., 1999. "Population Ageing and Projections of Government Social Outlays in Australia," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 689, The University of Melbourne.
- O'Brien, Martin, 2003. "A Unit Record Analysis of Older Male Labour Force Participation," Economics Working Papers wp03-17, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Hansen, Bruce E., 1992.
"Testing for parameter instability in linear models,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 517-533, August.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "STABTEST: RATS procedure to perform Hansen's stability test for OLS," Statistical Software Components RTS00199, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Martin J. O’Brien, 2000. "Older male labour force participation: the role of social security and hidden unemployment," Australian Journal of Labour Economics (AJLE), Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre (BCEC), Curtin Business School, vol. 4(3), pages 206-223, September.
More about this item
Keywordshidden unemployment; older male workers; employment policy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-08-16 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uow:depec1:wp04-02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Siminski). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuowau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.