Economics and Politics of Official Loans versus Grants Panoramic Issues and Empirical Evidence
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2003|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Katajanokanlaituri 6B, 00160 Helsinki|
Web page: http://www.wider.unu.edu/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ravallion, Martin & Dearden, Lorraine, 1988. "Social Security in a "Moral Economy": An Empirical Analysis for Java," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 70(1), pages 36-44, February.
- Sanford, Jonathan E., 2002. "World Bank: IDA Loans or IDA Grants?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 741-762, May.
- Heller, Peter S, 1975. "A Model of Public Fiscal Behavior in Developing Countries: Aid, Investment, and Taxation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 65(3), pages 429-445, June.
- Beck, Thorsten & Clarke, George & Groff, Alberto & Keefer, Philip & Walsh, Patrick, 2000. "New tools and new tests in comparative political economy - the database of political institutions," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2283, The World Bank.
- Jonathan P. Thomas & Timothy Worrall, 2002.
"Gift-giving, Quasi-credit and Reciprocity,"
Rationality and Society,
, vol. 14(3), pages 308-352, August.
- Jonathan P. Thomas & Tim Worrall, 2000. "Gift-giving, Quasi-Credit and Reciprocity," Keele Department of Economics Discussion Papers (1995-2001) 2000/20, Department of Economics, Keele University.
- Jonathan P. Thomas & Tim Worrall, 2002. "Gift-Giving, Quasi-Credit and Reciprocity," CESifo Working Paper Series 687, CESifo Group Munich.
- Johnathan P. Thomas & Tim Worrall, 2000. "Gift-giving, Quasi-Credit and Reciprocity," Discussion Paper Series, Department of Economics 200005, Department of Economics, University of St. Andrews.
- Jonathan P. Thomas & Tim Worrall, 2000. "Gift-giving, Quasi-Credit and Reciprocity," Development and Comp Systems 0004005, EconWPA.
- Khan, Haider Ali & Hoshino, Eiichi, 1992. "Impact of foreign aid on the fiscal behavior of LDC governments," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 20(10), pages 1481-1488, October.
- Andrew D. Foster & Mark R. Rosenzweig, 2001. "Imperfect Commitment, Altruism, And The Family: Evidence From Transfer Behavior In Low-Income Rural Areas," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 83(3), pages 389-407, August.
- Mark Rosenzweig & Andrew D. Foster, 1995. "Imperfect Commitment, Altruism, and the Family: Evidence from Transfer Behavior in Low-Income Rural Areas," Home Pages _075, University of Pennsylvania.
- Murshed, S Mansoob & Sen, Somnath, 1995. "Aid Conditionality and Military Expenditure Reduction in Developing Countries: Models of Asymmetric Information," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 105(429), pages 498-509, March. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)