Overview of the knowledge economy in the Arab region
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gene M. Grossman & Elhanan Helpman, 1994.
"Endogenous Innovation in the Theory of Growth,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 8(1), pages 23-44, Winter.
- Gene M. Grossman & Elhanan Helpman, 1993. "Endogenous Innovation in the Theory of Growth," NBER Working Papers 4527, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Grossman, G.M. & Helpman, E., 1993. "Endogenous, Innovation in the Theory of Growth," Papers 165, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Public and International Affairs.
- Paul A. David, 2001. "An Introduction to the Economy of the Knowledge Society," Economics Series Working Papers 84, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Nour, Samia, 2011. "Arab regional systems of innovation: characteristics and implications," MERIT Working Papers 058, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Richard N. Langlois, 2000. "Knowledge, Consumption, and Endogenous Growth," Working papers 2000-02, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsKnowledge economy; tacit knowledge; codified knowledge; knowledge index; Arab region;
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- O30 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-03-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-ALL-2013-11-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2013-11-29 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-KNM-2013-03-23 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-KNM-2013-11-29 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unm:unumer:2013015. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ad Notten). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/meritnl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.