Arab regional systems of innovation: characteristics and implications
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rasiah, Rajah, 2002. "TRIPs and Capability Building in Developing Economies," UNU-INTECH Discussion Paper Series 01, United Nations University - INTECH.
- Kevin Morgan, 1997. "The Learning Region: Institutions, Innovation and Regional Renewal," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(5), pages 491-503.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nour, Samia Satti Osman Mohamed, 2013. "Overview of the knowledge economy in the Arab region," MERIT Working Papers 015, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
More about this item
KeywordsEducation; S&T; R&D; Systems of innovation; Arab region;
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- O30 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unm:unumer:2011058. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ad Notten). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/meritnl.html .