Regional systems of innovation in the Arab region
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bengt-åke Lundvall & Jan Vang & K.J. Joseph, 2009. "Innovation System Research and Developing Countries," Chapters, in: Bengt-Åke Lundvall & K. J. Joseph & Cristina Chaminade & Jan Vang (ed.), Handbook of Innovation Systems and Developing Countries, chapter 1, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Rasiah, Rajah, 2002. "TRIPs and Capability Building in Developing Economies," UNU-INTECH Discussion Paper Series 2002-01, United Nations University - INTECH.
- Kevin Morgan, 1997. "The Learning Region: Institutions, Innovation and Regional Renewal," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(5), pages 491-503.
More about this item
KeywordsEducation; S&T; R&D; Systems of innovation; economic structure; Arab region;
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- O30 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ARA-2013-03-23 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-ARA-2013-11-29 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-CSE-2013-11-29 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-GEO-2013-11-29 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-INO-2013-11-29 (Innovation)
- NEP-KNM-2013-03-23 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-KNM-2013-11-29 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-URE-2013-11-29 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unm:unumer:2013012. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ad Notten). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/meritnl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.