Firms' innovation capability-building paths and the nature of changes in learning mechanisms: Multiple case-study evidence from an emerging economy
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsInnovation capability building; learning mechanisms; latecomer firms; natural resources; multiple case-study; Brazil;
- O12 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Microeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- O32 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
- M10 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - General
- Q20 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-11-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2013-11-29 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-CWA-2013-03-16 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-CWA-2013-11-29 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-INO-2013-03-16 (Innovation)
- NEP-INO-2013-11-29 (Innovation)
- NEP-KNM-2013-11-29 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-SBM-2013-03-16 (Small Business Management)
- NEP-SBM-2013-11-29 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unm:unumer:2013007. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ad Notten). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/meritnl.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .