A Brief History of Mobile Telecommunication in Europe
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David Coen, 2005. "Managing the Political Life Cycle of Regulation in the UK and German Telecommunication Sectors," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 76(1), pages 59-84, March.
- P.A. Geroski, 2003. "Competition in Markets and Competition for Markets," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 3(3), pages 151-166, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joan Crespo & Raphaël Suire & Jérôme Vicente, 2016.
"Network structural properties for cluster long-run dynamics: evidence from collaborative R&D networks in the European mobile phone industry,"
Industrial and Corporate Change,
Oxford University Press, vol. 25(2), pages 261-282.
- Joan Crespo & Raphaël Suire & Jérôme Vicente, 2013. "Network structural properties for cluster long run dynamics. Evidence from collaborative R&D networks in the European mobile phone industry," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1323, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Nov 2013.
- Joan Crespo & Raphaël Suire & Jérôme Vicente, 2013. "Network structural properties for cluster long run dynamics. Evidence from collaborative R&D networks in the European mobile phone industry," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201336, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Joan Crespo & Raphaël Suire & Jérôme Vicente, 2016. "Network structural properties for cluster long-run dynamics: evidence from collaborative R&D networks in the European mobile phone industry," Post-Print halshs-01238577, HAL.
- Mirjana Pejic Bach & Jovana Zoroja & Zeljko Jirous, 2013. "Croatian Telecommunication Market: Concentration Trends in the Period from 2003 to 2008," Interdisciplinary Description of Complex Systems - scientific journal, Croatian Interdisciplinary Society Provider Homepage: http://indecs.eu, vol. 11(1), pages 131-142.
More about this item
KeywordsTelecommunications; Market Structure; Production; Pricing; Technological Change; Economic History; Europe;
- L96 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Telecommunications
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
- N70 - Economic History - - Economic History: Transport, International and Domestic Trade, Energy, and Other Services - - - General, International, or Comparative
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-HIS-2006-10-14 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-ICT-2006-10-14 (Information & Communication Technologies)
- NEP-IND-2006-10-14 (Industrial Organization)
- NEP-INO-2006-10-14 (Innovation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unm:unumer:2006034. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ad Notten). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/meritnl.html .