Knowledge Dynamics in a Network Industry
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Margherita Balconi & Stefano Breschi & Francesco Lissoni, 2002. "Networks of Inventors and the Location of University Research: An Exploration of Italian Data," KITeS Working Papers 127, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised May 2002.
- Curtis Eaton & Mukesh Eswaran, 1997. "Technology-Traditing Coalitions in Supergames," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 28(1), pages 135-149, Spring.
- Adam B. Jaffe & Manuel Trajtenberg & Rebecca Henderson, 1993.
"Geographic Localization of Knowledge Spillovers as Evidenced by Patent Citations,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 108(3), pages 577-598.
- Adam B. Jaffe & Manuel Trajtenberg & Rebecca Henderson, 1992. "Geographic Localization of Knowledge Spillovers as Evidenced by Patent Citations," NBER Working Papers 3993, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jaffe, A.B. & Trajtenberg, M., 1992. "Geographic Localization of Knowledge Spillovers as Evidenced by Patent Citations," Papers 14-92, Tel Aviv.
- R. Cowan & N. Jonard & J.-B. Zimmermann, 2002. "The Joint Dynamics of Networks and Knowledge," Computing in Economics and Finance 2002 354, Society for Computational Economics.
- Swann, Peter & Prevezer, Martha, 1996. "A comparison of the dynamics of industrial clustering in computing and biotechnology," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(7), pages 1139-1157, October.
- Orsenigo, L. & Pammolli, F. & Riccaboni, Massimo, 2001. "Technological change and network dynamics: Lessons from the pharmaceutical industry," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 485-508, March.
- Bruce Kogut & Udo Zander, 1993. "Knowledge of the Firm and the Evolutionary Theory of the Multinational Corporation," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 24(4), pages 625-645, December.
- Cowan, R. & Jonard, N., 2003. "The dynamics of collective invention," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 52(4), pages 513-532, December.
- G. M. Peter Swann & Rui Baptista, 1999. "A comparison of clustering dynamics in the US and UK computer industries," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 9(3), pages 373-399.
- Alfonso Gambardella & Walter Garcia Fontes, 1996. "European research funding and regional technological capabilities: Network composition analysis," Economics Working Papers 174, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Cohen, Wesley M & Levinthal, Daniel A, 1989. "Innovation and Learning: The Two Faces of R&D," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 99(397), pages 569-596, September.
- Baptista, Rui, 2000. "Do innovations diffuse faster within geographical clusters?," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 515-535, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Malerba, Franco, 2007. "Innovation and the dynamics and evolution of industries: Progress and challenges," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 675-699, August.
- Boari, Cristina & Fioretti, Guido & Odorici, Vincenza, 2008. "Rivalry and Learning Among Clustered and Isolated Firms," MPRA Paper 13066, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alexandre Gaudeul, 2004. "Open Source Software Development Patterns and License Terms," Industrial Organization 0409008, EconWPA.
- Robert Huggins & Andrew Johnston, 2009. "Knowledge Networks in an Uncompetitive Region: SME Innovation and Growth," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(2), pages 227-259.
- Müge Ozman, 2006. "Knowledge Integration and Network Formation," Working Papers of BETA 2006-06, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- MÃ¼ge Özman, 2007.
"Network Formation and Strategic Firm Behaviour to Explore and Exploit,"
Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation,
Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, vol. 11(1), pages 1-7.
- Muge Ozman, 2007. "Network Formation and Strategic Firm Behaviour to Explore and Exploit," Working Papers of BETA 2007-07, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Agnes Bäker & Werner Güth & Kerstin Pull & Manfred Stadler, 2011. "Creativity, Analytical Skills, Personality Traits, and Innovation Game Behavior in the Lab: An Experiment," Jena Economic Research Papers 2011-056, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Lorenzo Cassi & Lorenzo Zirulia, 2008.
"The opportunity cost of social relations: On the effectiveness of small worlds,"
Journal of Evolutionary Economics,
Springer, vol. 18(1), pages 77-101, February.
- Lorenzo Cassi & Lorenzo Zirulia, 2005. "The Opportunity Cost of Social Relations: on the Effectiveness of Small Worlds," KITeS Working Papers 175, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Sep 2005.
- Lorenzo Cassi & Lorenzo Zirulia, 2008. "The opportunity cost of social relations: on the effectiviness of small worlds," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00354449, HAL.
- Lorenzo Cassi & Lorenzo Zirulia, 2012.
"Friends and Rivals: Modelling the Social Relations of Inventors,"
Working Paper series
39_12, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Lorenzo Cassi & Lorenzo Zirulia, 2013. "Friends and rivals: modelling the social relations of inventors," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00830358, HAL.
- Patrick Llerena & Muge Ozman, 2013. "Networks, irreversibility and knowledge creation," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 23(2), pages 431-453, April.
- Stefano Usai & Emanuela Marrocu & Raffaele Paci, 2017.
"Networks, Proximities, and Interfirm Knowledge Exchanges,"
International Regional Science Review,
, vol. 40(4), pages 377-404, July.
- E. Marrocu & S. Usai & R. Paci, 2013. "Networks, proximities and inter-firm knowledge exchanges," Working Paper CRENoS 201311, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Dodourova, Mariana & Bevis, Keith, 2014. "Networking innovation in the European car industry: Does the Open Innovation model fit?," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 252-271.
- Franco Malerba, 2006. "Innovation and the evolution of industries," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 3-23, April.
- Roediger-Schluga, Thomas & Barber, Michael J., 2006. "The structure of R&D collaboration networks in the European Framework Programmes," MERIT Working Papers 036, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
More about this item
Keywordseconomics of technology ;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-12-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2003-12-14 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-INO-2003-12-14 (Innovation)
- NEP-URE-2003-12-14 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unm:umamer:2003003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Leonne Portz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/meritnl.html .