The Joint Dynamics of Networks and Knowledge
No abstract is available for this item.
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
|Date of creation:||01 Jul 2002|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.cepremap.cnrs.fr/sce2002.html/|
More information through EDIRC
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- L00 - Industrial Organization - - General - - - General
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
- O38 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Government Policy
- R10 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - General
- Denis Phan & Stephane Pajot & Jean-Pierre Nadal, 2003. "The Monopolist's Market with Discrete Choices and Network Externality Revisited: Small-Worlds, Phase Transition and Avalanches in an ACE Framework," Computing in Economics and Finance 2003 150, Society for Computational Economics.
- Müge Ozman, 2006. "Knowledge Integration and Network Formation," Working Papers of BETA 2006-06, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Carayol, Nicolas & Roux, Pascale, 2005.
"Self-organizing Innovation Networks: When do Small Worlds Emerge?,"
European Journal of Economic and Social Systems,
Lavoisier, vol. 18(2), pages 307-332.
- Nicolas CARAYOL (BETA) & Pascale ROUX (GRES-LEREPS), 2003. "Self-Organizing Innovation Networks: When do Small Worlds Emerge?," Cahiers du GRES (2002-2009) 2003-08, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales.
- Cowan Robin & Jonard Nicolas & Özman Müge, 2003. "Knowledge Dynamics in a Network Industry," Research Memorandum 003, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Lorenzo Cassi & Lorenzo Zirulia, 2008. "The opportunity cost of social relations: On the effectiveness of small worlds," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 18(1), pages 77-101, February.
- Lorenzo Cassi & Lorenzo Zirulia, 2005. "The Opportunity Cost of Social Relations: on the Effectiveness of Small Worlds," KITeS Working Papers 175, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Sep 2005.
- Lorenzo Cassi & Lorenzo Zirulia, 2008. "The opportunity cost of social relations: on the effectiviness of small worlds," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00354449, HAL.
- Lorenzo Cassi & Lorenzo Zirulia, 2012. "Friends and Rivals: Modelling the Social Relations of Inventors," Working Paper Series 39_12, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Lorenzo Cassi & Lorenzo Zirulia, 2013. "Friends and rivals: modelling the social relations of inventors," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00830358, HAL.
- Gay, Brigitte & Dousset, Bernard, 2005. "Innovation and network structural dynamics: Study of the alliance network of a major sector of the biotechnology industry," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(10), pages 1457-1475, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sce:scecf2:354. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed