Developing and Transition Economies in the Late 20th Century: Diverging Growth Rates, Economic Structures, and Sources of Demand
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rada, Codrina & Taylor, Lance, 2006. "Empty sources of growth accounting, and empirical replacements a la Kaldor and Goodwin with some beef," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 486-500, December.
- Lance Taylor & Codrina Rada, 2007. "CAN THE POOR COUNTRIES CATCH UP? MIXED RESULTS FROM EXTENDED SOURCES OF GROWTH PROJECTIONS FOR THE EARLY 21 st CENTURY," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 58(1), pages 127-154, February.
- Erik S. Reinert, 2006.
"Development and Social Goals: Balancing Aid and Development to Prevent ‘Welfare Colonialism’,"
14, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Erik S. Reinert, 2006. "Development and Social Goals: Balancing Aid and Development to Prevent ‘Welfare Colonialism’," The Other Canon Foundation and Tallinn University of Technology Working Papers in Technology Governance and Economic Dynamics 03, TUT Ragnar Nurkse School of Innovation and Governance.
- Robert E. Lucas, 2000. "Some Macroeconomics for the 21st Century," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 14(1), pages 159-168, Winter.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Risti Permani, 2009. "The Role of Education in Economic Growth in East Asia: a survey," Asian-Pacific Economic Literature, Asia Pacific School of Economics and Government, The Australian National University, vol. 23(1), pages 1-20, May.
- Hongyi Li & Huang Liang, 2010. "Health, education, and economic growth in East Asia," Journal of Chinese Economic and Foreign Trade Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 3(2), pages 110-131, June.
- Kutan, Ali M. & Yigit, Taner M., 2009. "European integration, productivity growth and real convergence: Evidence from the new member states," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 127-137, June.
- Silva, Ester G. & Teixeira, Aurora A.C., 2008.
"Surveying structural change: Seminal contributions and a bibliometric account,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 273-300, December.
- Ester Gomes da Silva & Aurora A.C. Teixeira, 2006. "Surveying structural change: seminal contributions and a bibliometric account," FEP Working Papers 232, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Codrina Rada, 2007. "A growth model for a two-sector economy with endogenous productivity," Working Papers 44, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Ester G. Silva & Aurora A. C. Teixeira, 2011.
"Does structure influence growth? A panel data econometric assessment of "relatively less developed" countries, 1979--2003,"
Industrial and Corporate Change,
Oxford University Press, vol. 20(2), pages 457-510, April.
- Ester Gomes da Silva & Aurora A.C. Teixeira, 2009. "Does structure influence growth? A panel data econometric assessment of ‘relatively less developed’ countries, 1979-2003," FEP Working Papers 316, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Rolph van der Hoeven, 2010. "Labour Markets Trends, Financial Globalization and the current crisis in Developing Countries," Working Papers 99, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- van der Hoeven, Rolph, 2012. "Development Aid and Employment," WIDER Working Paper Series 107, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
More about this item
Keywordseconomic development; structural change; comparative studies; development policy;
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- O57 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Comparative Studies of Countries
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-12-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2006-12-16 (Development)
- NEP-HIS-2006-12-16 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-PKE-2006-12-16 (Post Keynesian Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2006-12-16 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:une:wpaper:34. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Aimee Gao). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/desunus.html .