Les coopérations inter-entreprises agroalimentaires en Méditerranée : opportunités et difficultés des opérateurs industriels
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hyder, Akmal S., 1999. "Differences between developed and developing country joint ventures -- a reality or a myth?," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 441-461, August.
- Chol Lee & Paul W Beamish, 1995. "The Characteristics and Performance of Korean Joint Ventures in LDCS," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 26(3), pages 637-654, September.
More about this item
KeywordsPARTNERSHIPS; MEDITERRANEAN; AGRIBUSINESS; INDUSRY; COOPERATION; AGROALIMENTAIRE; MEDITERRANEE; FILIERE;
- L21 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Business Objectives of the Firm
- L24 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Contracting Out; Joint Ventures
- M16 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - International Business Administration
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:umr:wpaper:201105. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Isabelle Perez). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/moisafr.html .