Advance Selling in the Presence of Experienced Consumers
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hairong Chen & Mahmut Parlar, 2005. "Dynamic analysis of the Newsboy model with early purchase commitments," International Journal of Services and Operations Management, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 1(1), pages 56-74.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chenhang Zeng, 2013.
"Optimal Advance Selling Strategy under Price Commitment,"
Pacific Economic Review,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(2), pages 233-258, May.
- Chenhang Zeng, 2012. "Optimal Advance Selling Strategy under Price Commitment," SDU Working Papers 2012-03, School of Economics, Shandong University.
More about this item
Keywordsadvance selling; the Newsvendor Problem; demand uncertainty; experienced consumers; inexperienced consumers.;
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
- D42 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Monopoly
- L12 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Monopoly; Monopolization Strategies
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-10-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2011-10-01 (Business Economics)
- NEP-COM-2011-10-01 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-MKT-2011-10-01 (Marketing)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:umc:wpaper:1108. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valerie Kulp). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edumous.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.