Report NEP-MKT-2011-10-01This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gómez Miñambres, Joaquín, 2011. "Temptation, horizontal differentiation and monopoly pricing," UC3M Working papers. Economics we1124, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Corniglion, Sébastien & Turnois, Nadine, 2011. "Simulating tourists' behaviour using multi-agent modelling," MPRA Paper 33526, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michael Luca, 2011. "Reviews, Reputation, and Revenue: The Case of Yelp.com," Harvard Business School Working Papers 12-016, Harvard Business School, revised Mar 2016.
- Oksana Loginova & X. Hnery Wang & Chenhang Zeng, 2011. "Advance Selling in the Presence of Experienced Consumers," Working Papers 1108, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.
- Ahmed, Khalil, 2011. "Online Service Quality and Customer Satisfaction: A case study of Bank Islam Malaysia Berhad," MPRA Paper 30782, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:33546 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jesse M. Cunha & Giacomo De Giorgi & Seema Jayachandran, 2011. "The Price Effects of Cash Versus In-Kind Transfers," NBER Working Papers 17456, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.