Report NEP-COM-2011-10-01This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Philippe Cyrenne, 2011. "Dual Distribution and Differentiated Products," Departmental Working Papers 2011-04, The University of Winnipeg, Department of Economics.
- Oksana Loginova & X. Hnery Wang & Chenhang Zeng, 2011. "Advance Selling in the Presence of Experienced Consumers," Working Papers 1108, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.
- James Costain & Anton Nakov, 2011. "Precautionary price stickiness," Working Papers 1122, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Gómez Miñambres, Joaquín, 2011. "Temptation, horizontal differentiation and monopoly pricing," UC3M Working papers. Economics we1124, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Fanti, Luciano & Gori, Luca, 2011. "Stability in a Cournot duopoly under asymmetric unionism," MPRA Paper 33694, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luciano Fanti & Luca Gori, 2011. "The dynamics of a Bertrand duopoly with differentiated products and bounded rational firms revisited," Discussion Papers 2011/120, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Nicola Doni & Domenico Menicucci, 2011. "Information revelation in procurement auctions with two-sided asymmetric information," Working Papers - Economics wp2011_14.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Jan Boone & Wieland Müller & Sigrid Suetens, 2011. "Naked exclusion in the lab: The case of sequential contracting," Vienna Economics Papers 1109, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Roy, Santanu & Saggi, Kamal, 2011. "Equilibrium parallel import policies and international market structure," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5802, The World Bank.
- James Bessen & Jennifer L. Ford & Michael J. Meurer, 2011. "The Private and Social Costs of Patent Trolls," Working Papers 1103, Research on Innovation.
- Granlund, David & Yesim Köksal, Miyase, 2011. "EU Enlargement, Parallel Trade and Price Competition in Pharmaceuticals - What’s to Blame? Derogation or Perception?," Umeå Economic Studies 831, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2011105 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Benjamin R. Handel, 2011. "Adverse Selection and Switching Costs in Health Insurance Markets: When Nudging Hurts," NBER Working Papers 17459, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fabio Manenti & Antonio Scialà, 2011. "Access Regulation, Entry, and Investment in Telecommunications," RSCAS Working Papers 2011/37, European University Institute.
- Malgorzata Sadowska, 2011. "Energy Liberalization in Antitrust Straitjacket: A Plant Too Far?," RSCAS Working Papers 2011/34, European University Institute.
- Francesco Gullì, 2011. "The interaction between emissions trading and energy and competition policies," RSCAS Working Papers 2011/20, European University Institute.