Energy Liberalization in Antitrust Straitjacket: A Plant Too Far?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tomaso Duso & Florian Szücs & Veit Böckers, 2017.
"Abuse of Dominance and Antitrust Enforcement in the German Electricity Market,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
6681, CESifo Group Munich.
- Tomaso Duso & Florian Szücs & Veit Böckers, 2017. "Abuse of Dominance and Antitrust Enforcement in the German Electricity Market," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1685, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
More about this item
Keywordsenergy policy; competition law; Germany;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-10-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2011-10-01 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-ENE-2011-10-01 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-REG-2011-10-01 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rsc:rsceui:2011/34. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RSCAS web unit). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rsiueit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .