Air Pollution and Per Capita Income: A Disaggregation of the Effects of Scale, Sectoral Composition, and Technological Change
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jayadevappa, Ravishankar & Chhatre, Sumedha, 2000. "International trade and environmental quality: a survey," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 175-194, February.
- Selden Thomas M. & Song Daqing, 1994. "Environmental Quality and Development: Is There a Kuznets Curve for Air Pollution Emissions?," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 147-162, September.
- Scruggs, Lyle A., 1998. "Political and economic inequality and the environment," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 259-275, September.
- Stern, David I., 2002. "Explaining changes in global sulfur emissions: an econometric decomposition approach," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(1-2), pages 201-220, August.
- Matthew Kahn, 1995. "Micro Evidence on the Environmental Kuznets Curve," Public Economics 9507001, EconWPA.
- Torras, Mariano & Boyce, James K., 1998. "Income, inequality, and pollution: a reassessment of the environmental Kuznets Curve," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 147-160, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maryia Hnatyshyn, 2016. "Decomposition of carbon dioxide and sulphur oxides emissions intensity change in the European Union," Ekonomia journal, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw, vol. 44.
- Kaika, Dimitra & Zervas, Efthimios, 2013. "The Environmental Kuznets Curve (EKC) theory—Part A: Concept, causes and the CO2 emissions case," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 1392-1402.
- Auci, Sabrina & Trovato, Giovanni, 2011. "The environmental Kuznets curve within European countries and sectors: greenhouse emission, production function and technology," MPRA Paper 53442, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental Kuznets curve; emissions; carbon monoxide; carbon dioxide; sulfur dioxide; volatile organic compounds;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-06-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2005-06-14 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2005-06-14 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uma:periwp:wp84. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Judy Fogg). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/permaus.html .