Report NEP-ENE-2005-06-14This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hawdon, David & Hunt, Lester & Levine, Paul L & Rickman, Neil, 2005. "Optimal Sliding Scale Regulation: An Application to Regional Electricity Distribution in England and Wales," CEPR Discussion Papers 4934, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Evens SALIES, 2005. "The effect on retail charges of mergers in the GB electricity market," Econometrics 0506001, EconWPA.
- Bruno José Marques Pinto, 2005. "Reformas Regulatórias e Reestruturação no Setor Elétrico," Industrial Organization 0506003, EconWPA.
- Finn Roar Aune & Solveig Glomsrød & Lars Lindholt & Knut Einar Rosendahl, 2005. "Are high oil prices profitable for OPEC in the long run?," Discussion Papers 416, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Goriaev, Alexei P. & Sonin, Konstantin, 2005. "Is Political Risk Company-Specific? The Market Side of the Yukos Affair," CEPR Discussion Papers 5076, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gylfason, Thorvaldur, 2004. "Natural Resources and Economic Growth: From Dependence to Diversification," CEPR Discussion Papers 4804, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00003940_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Buchner, Barbara & Carraro, Carlo, 2005. "Regional and Sub-Global Climate Blocs. A Game-Theoretic Perspective on Bottom-up Climate Regimes," CEPR Discussion Papers 5034, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jan Larsson & Kjetil Telle, 2005. "Consequences of the IPPC-directive’s BAT requirements for abatement costs and emissions," Discussion Papers 411, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Taran Fæhn & Antonio G. Gómez-Plana & Snorre Kverndokk, 2005. "Can a carbon permit system reduce Spanish unemployment?," Discussion Papers 410, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Georg Muller-Furstenberger & Martin Wagner & Benito Muller, 2005. "Exploring the Carbon Kuznets Hypothesis," Others 0506009, EconWPA.
- Rachel A. Bouvier, 2004. "Air Pollution and Per Capita Income: A Disaggregation of the Effects of Scale, Sectoral Composition, and Technological Change," Working Papers wp84, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- James Boyce, 2004. "Green and Brown? Globalization and the Environment," Working Papers wp78, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Hiriart, Yolande & Martimort, David & Pouyet, Jérôme, 2005. "The Public Management of Environmental Risk: Separating Ex Ante and Ex Post Monitors," CEPR Discussion Papers 4992, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.