Using the Asymptotically Ideal Model to estimate the impact of knowledge on labour productivity: An application to Taiwan in the 1990s
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Surendra Gera & Wulong Wu & Frank C. Lee, 1999. "Information technology and productivity growth: an empirical analysis for Canada and the United States," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 32(2), pages 384-407, April.
- Fleissig, Adrian & Swofford, James L., 1996. "A dynamic asymptotically ideal model of money demand," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(2-3), pages 371-380, April.
- Philippe Cuneo & Jacques Mairesse, 1984.
"Productivity and R&D at the Firm Level in French Manufacturing,"
NBER Chapters,in: R&D, Patents, and Productivity, pages 375-392
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Philippe Cuneo & Jacques Mairesse, 1983. "Productivity and R&D at the Firm Level in French Manufacturing," NBER Working Papers 1068, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zvi Griliches & Jacques Mairesse, 1981. "Productivity and R and D at the Firm Level," NBER Working Papers 0826, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hall, Bronwyn H. & Mairesse, Jacques, 1995.
"Exploring the relationship between R&D and productivity in French manufacturing firms,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 263-293, January.
- Bronwyn H. Hall & Jacques Mairesse, 1992. "Exploring the Relationship Between R&D and Productivity in French Manufacturing Firms," NBER Working Papers 3956, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Guilkey, David K & Lovell, C A Knox & Sickles, Robin C, 1983. "A Comparison of the Performance of Three Flexible Functional Forms," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 24(3), pages 591-616, October.
- Arthur Havenner & Atanu Saha, 1999. "Globally Flexible Asymptotically Ideal Models," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 81(3), pages 703-710.
- Wacker, John G. & Yang, Chen-Lung & Sheu, Chwen, 2006. "Productivity of production labor, non-production labor, and capital: An international study," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 103(2), pages 863-872, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Estelle Dhont-Peltrault & Etienne Pfister, 2007. "R&D cooperation versus R&D subcontracting: empirical evidence from French survey data," Working Papers of BETA 2007-17, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Gisèle Umbhauer, 2007. "De l’amiante au chrysotile, un glissement stratégique dans la désinformation," Working Papers of BETA 2007-15, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Meixing DAI, 2007. "A two-pillar strategy to keep inflation expectations at bay: A basic theoretical framework," Working Papers of BETA 2007-20, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Meixing DAI & Moïse SIDIROPOULOS & Eleftherios SPYROMITROS, 2007. "La transparence de la politique monétaire et la dynamique des marchés financiers," Working Papers of BETA 2007-19, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Li Qin & Eleftherios Spyromitros & Moïse Sidiropoulos, 2007. "Monetary Policy with Uncertain Central Bank Preferences for Robustness," Working Papers of BETA 2007-23, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Sofia Pessoa e Costa & Stéphane Robin, 2007. "The Impact Of Training Programmes On Wages In France: An Evaluation Of The “Qualifying Contract” Using Propensity Scores," Working Papers of BETA 2007-18, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
More about this item
KeywordsAsymptotically Ideal Model; Disembodied Knowledge; Embodied Knowledge; Labour Productivity; Newly Industrialized Countries.;
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- L60 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - General
- O38 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EFF-2007-01-13 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-KNM-2007-01-13 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ulp:sbbeta:2006-34. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bestrfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.