Report NEP-KNM-2007-01-13This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Emanuele Canegrati issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dubois, P. & Hernandez Perez, A. & Ivaldi, M., 2006. "Academic journals as two-sided platforms : empirical evidence from data on french libraries," Economics Working Paper Archive (Toulouse) 200606, French Institute for Agronomy Research (INRA), Economics Laboratory in Toulouse (ESR Toulouse).
- Chia-Lin CHANG & Stéphane ROBIN, 2006. "Using the Asymptotically Ideal Model to estimate the impact of knowledge on labour productivity: An application to Taiwan in the 1990s," Working Papers of BETA 2006-34, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Johan P. Olsen & Peter Maassen, 2007. "European Debates on the Knowledge Institution:The Modernization of the University at the European Level," ARENA Working Papers 17, ARENA.
- Ajay K. Agrawal & Avi Goldfarb, 2006. "Restructuring Research: Communication Costs and the Democratization of University Innovation," NBER Working Papers 12812, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Toh Mun Heng & Shandre M. Thangavelu, 2006. "Singapore Information Sector: A Study Using Input-Output Table," SCAPE Policy Research Working Paper Series 0615, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics, SCAPE.
- Nicita, Antonio & Ramello, Giovanni B., 2006. "Property, liability and market power: The antitrust side of copyright," POLIS Working Papers 75, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Nuria Quella, 2006. "Intra- and Inter-sectoral Knowledge Spillovers and TFP Growth Rates," 2006 Meeting Papers 431, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Yaw Nyarko, 2006. "Economic Development as Problem Solving," 2006 Meeting Papers 893, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Arnold, Jens & Javorcik, Beata S. & Mattoo, Aaditya, 2007. "Does services liberalization benefit manufacturing firms ? Evidence from the Czech Republic," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4109, The World Bank.
- Item repec:cdl:bphupl:1033 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Andrea Bonaccorsi & Lucia Piscitello & Cristina Rossi, 2006. "Knowledge, Spillovers and Firmsâ€™ International Growth. An Analysis at the Italian NUTS 3 Level," ERSA conference papers ersa06p116, European Regional Science Association.
- Marco, Alan C., 2006. "The Value of Certainty in Intellectual Property Rights: Stock Market Reactions to Patent Litigation," Vassar College Department of Economics Working Paper Series 82, Vassar College Department of Economics.