Productivity of production labor, non-production labor, and capital: An international study
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gunasekaran, A. & Korukonda, A. R. & Virtanen, I. & Yli-Olli, P., 1994. "Improving productivity and quality in manufacturing organizations," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 169-183, September.
- Lowe, Paul & Fernandes, Elton, 1994. "The growth and convergence of manufacturing productivity in industrial and newly industrialising countries," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 139-149, March.
- Xiaolan Fu & V. N. Balasubramanyam, 2003.
"Township and Village Enterprises in China,"
Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(4), pages 27-46.
- V N Balasubramanyam & X Fu, 2002. "Township and village enterprises in China," Working Papers 539923, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Mefford, Robert N., 1991. "Quality and productivity: the linkage," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(1-2), pages 137-145, November.
- Seoghoon KANG & Dong-Pyo HONG, 2002. "Technological Change And Demand For Skills In Developing Countries: An Empirical Investigation Of The Republic Of Korea'S Case," The Developing Economies, Institute of Developing Economies, vol. 40(2), pages 188-207, June.
- Uday S. Karmarkar & Richard C. Pitbladdo, 1997. "Quality, Class, and Competition," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 43(1), pages 27-39, January.
- Tetsuji Yamada & Tadashi Yamada & Gordon Liu, 1997. "Value-added productivity of manufacturing industries in Japan," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(10), pages 1317-1324. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:103:y:2006:i:2:p:863-872. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.