Productivity of production labor, non-production labor, and capital: An international study
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gunasekaran, A. & Korukonda, A. R. & Virtanen, I. & Yli-Olli, P., 1994. "Improving productivity and quality in manufacturing organizations," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 169-183, September.
- Lowe, Paul & Fernandes, Elton, 1994. "The growth and convergence of manufacturing productivity in industrial and newly industrialising countries," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 139-149, March.
- Xiaolan Fu & V. N. Balasubramanyam, 2003.
"Township and Village Enterprises in China,"
Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(4), pages 27-46.
- Seoghoon KANG & Dong-Pyo HONG, 2002. "Technological Change And Demand For Skills In Developing Countries: An Empirical Investigation Of The Republic Of Korea'S Case," The Developing Economies, Institute of Developing Economies, vol. 40(2), pages 188-207, 06.
- Mefford, Robert N., 1991. "Quality and productivity: the linkage," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(1-2), pages 137-145, November.
- Tetsuji Yamada & Tadashi Yamada & Gordon Liu, 1997. "Value-added productivity of manufacturing industries in Japan," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(10), pages 1317-1324.
- Uday S. Karmarkar & Richard C. Pitbladdo, 1997. "Quality, Class, and Competition," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 43(1), pages 27-39, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:103:y:2006:i:2:p:863-872. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.