Does Social Capital Improve Labour Productivity in Small and Medium Enterprises
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Joshua Herries & Daniel I. Rees & Jeffrey S. Zax, 2003. "Interdependence in worker productivity," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(5), pages 585-604.
- Fabio Sabatini, 2005. "Resources for the Study of Social Capital," The Journal of Economic Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(2), pages 198-198, April.
- Golden, Miriam A., 2003. "Electoral Connections: The Effects of the Personal Vote on Political Patronage, Bureaucracy and Legislation in Postwar Italy," British Journal of Political Science, Cambridge University Press, vol. 33(02), pages 189-212, April.
- Jeffrey Carpenter & Erika Seki, 2011.
"Do Social Preferences Increase Productivity? Field Experimental Evidence From Fishermen In Toyama Bay,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 49(2), pages 612-630, April.
- Jeffrey Carpenter & Erika Seki, 2005. "Do Social PreferencesIncrease Productivity? Field experimental evidence from fishermen in Toyoma Bay," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0515, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Carpenter, Jeffrey P. & Seki, Erika, 2005. "Do Social Preferences Increase Productivity? Field Experimental Evidence from Fishermen in Toyama Bay," IZA Discussion Papers 1697, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Foley, Michael W. & Edwards, Bob, 1999. "Is It Time to Disinvest in Social Capital?," Journal of Public Policy, Cambridge University Press, vol. 19(02), pages 141-173, May.
- Lanse Minkler, 2003. "Managing Moral Motivations," Working papers 2003-06, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Huck, Steffen & Kübler, Dorothea & Weibull, Jörgen, 2001.
"Social Norms and Optimal Incentives in Firms,"
Working Paper Series
565, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- S. Huck & D. Kübler & J. Weibull, 2002. "Social norms and optimal incentives in firms," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 2002,11, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Huck, Steffen & Kübler, Dorothea & Weibull, Jörgen, 2001. "Social norms and optimal incentives in firms," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 466, Stockholm School of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dinda, Soumyananda, 2008.
"Social capital in the creation of human capital and economic growth: A productive consumption approach,"
Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics),
Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 2020-2033, October.
- Dinda, Soumyananda, 2006. "Social Capital in the creation of Human Capital and Economic Growth: A Productive Consumption Approach," MPRA Paper 50586, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 28 May 2007.
- Soumyananda Dinda, 2014.
"Inclusive growth through creation of human and social capital,"
International Journal of Social Economics,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 41(10), pages 878-895, October.
- Dinda, Soumyananda, 2011. "Inclusive Growth Through Creation of Human and Social Capital," MPRA Paper 63953, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 30 Aug 2013.
- Isabel Neira Gómez & Marta Portela, 2011. "Determinantes del capital social," Investigaciones de Economía de la Educación volume 6,in: Antonio Caparrós Ruiz (ed.), Investigaciones de Economía de la Educación 6, edition 1, volume 6, chapter 60, pages 986-1001 Asociación de Economía de la Educación.
- Dinda, Soumyananda, 2012. "Social Capital Formation Ensuring Inclusive Growth: A Development Mechanics for Backward Region," MPRA Paper 66261, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 12 Dec 2012.
- C. Guilmi & F. Clementi & T. Matteo & M. Gallegati, 2008. "Social networks and labour productivity in Europe: an empirical investigation," Journal of Economic Interaction and Coordination, Springer;Society for Economic Science with Heterogeneous Interacting Agents, vol. 3(1), pages 43-57, June.
- Dinda, Soumyananda, 2009. "A Simple Complementary Development Mechanics for African Countries," MPRA Paper 55307, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Apr 2014.
More about this item
KeywordsLabour productivity; Small and medium enterprises; Social capital; Social networks; Structural equations models.;
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- O15 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
- Z13 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Economic Sociology; Economic Anthropology; Language; Social and Economic Stratification
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sap:wpaper:wp92. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Luisa Giuriato). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dprosit.html .