Globally Flexible Asymptotically Ideal Models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brant, Molly & Marsh, Thomas L. & Featherstone, Allen M. & Crespi, John M., 2005. "Multivariate AIM Consumer Demand Model Applied to Dried Fruit, Raisins, and Dried Plums," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19291, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Haroon Sarwar & Zakir Hussain & Masood Sarwar, 2011. "A Semi-Nonparametric Approach to the Demand for Money in Pakistan," Lahore Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 16(2), pages 87-110, Jul-Dec.
- Hilmer, Christiana E. & Holt, Matthew T., 2000. "A Comparison Of Resampling Techniques When Parameters Are On A Boundary: The Bootstrap, Subsample Bootstrap, And Subsample Jackknife," 2000 Annual meeting, July 30-August 2, Tampa, FL 21810, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Chia-Lin CHANG & Stéphane ROBIN, 2006. "Using the Asymptotically Ideal Model to estimate the impact of knowledge on labour productivity: An application to Taiwan in the 1990s," Working Papers of BETA 2006-34, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Zijun Wang & David A. Bessler, 2003. "Forecast evaluations in meat demand analysis," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(4), pages 505-523.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:81:y:1999:i:3:p:703-710. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .