Reforming Capital Requirements in Emerging Countries: Calibrating Basel II using Historical Argentine Credit Bureau Data and CreditRisk+
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Veronica Balzarotti & Michael Falkenheim & Andrew Powell, 2002. "On the Use of Portfolio Risk Models and Capital Requirements in Emerging Markets: The Case of Argentina," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 16(2), pages 197-212, August.
- Nickell, Pamela & Perraudin, William & Varotto, Simone, 2000. "Stability of rating transitions," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(1-2), pages 203-227, January.
- Carey, Mark & Hrycay, Mark, 2001. "Parameterizing credit risk models with rating data," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 197-270, January.
- Gordy, Michael B., 2000. "A comparative anatomy of credit risk models," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(1-2), pages 119-149, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Powell, Andrew & Mylenko, Nataliya & Miller, Margaret & Majnoni, Giovanni, 2004. "Improving credit information, bank regulation, and supervision : on the role and design of public credit registries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3443, The World Bank.
- repec:idb:idbbks:416 is not listed on IDEAS
- Majnoni, Giovanni & Miller, Margaret & Powell, Andrew, 2004. "Bank capital and loan loss reserves under Basel II - implications for emerging countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3437, The World Bank.
- Cristina Betancour & José De Gregorio & Alejandro Jara, 2006.
"Improving the banking system: the Chilean experience,"
BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), The banking system in emerging economies: how much progress has been made?, volume 28, pages 163-80
Bank for International Settlements.
- José De Gregorio & Alejandro Jara & Cristina Betancour, 2006. "Improving the Banking System: The Chilean Experience," Economic Policy Papers Central Bank of Chile 16, Central Bank of Chile.
- Verónica Balzarotti & Fernando Castelpoggi, 2009. "Credit Scoring Models: Missing Information and the Use of Data from a Credit Register," Ensayos Económicos, Central Bank of Argentina, Economic Research Department, vol. 1(56), pages 95-156, October -.
- Miguel A. Kiguel & Eduardo Levy Yeyati & Arturo Galindo & Ugo Panizza & Margaret Miller & Liliana Rojas-Suárez & Ricardo N. Bebczuk & Florencio López-de-Silanes & Olver Bernal & Paula Auerbach & Alber, 2005. "Unlocking Credit: The Quest for Deep and Stable Bank Lending," IDB Publications (Books), Inter-American Development Bank, number 79340, February.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:udt:wpbsdt:capitalreqemerging. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nicolás Del Ponte). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eeutdar.html .