Reforming Capital Requirements in Emerging Countries: Calibrating Basel II using Historical Argentine Credit Bureau Data and CreditRisk+
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gordy, Michael B., 2000. "A comparative anatomy of credit risk models," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(1-2), pages 119-149, January.
- Veronica Balzarotti & Michael Falkenheim & Andrew Powell, 2002. "On the Use of Portfolio Risk Models and Capital Requirements in Emerging Markets: The Case of Argentina," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 16(2), pages 197-212, August.
- Nickell, Pamela & Perraudin, William & Varotto, Simone, 2000. "Stability of rating transitions," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(1-2), pages 203-227, January.
- Carey, Mark & Hrycay, Mark, 2001. "Parameterizing credit risk models with rating data," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 197-270, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Powell, Andrew & Mylenko, Nataliya & Miller, Margaret & Majnoni, Giovanni, 2004. "Improving credit information, bank regulation, and supervision : on the role and design of public credit registries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3443, The World Bank.
- Kiguel, Miguel A. & Levy Yeyati, Eduardo & Galindo, Arturo & Panizza, Ugo & Miller, Margaret & Rojas-Suárez, Liliana & Bebczuk, Ricardo N. & López-de-Silanes, Florencio & Bernal, Olver & Auerbach, Pau, 2012. "Unlocking Credit: The Quest for Deep and Stable Bank Lending," IDB Publications (Books), Inter-American Development Bank, number 416.
- Majnoni, Giovanni & Miller, Margaret & Powell, Andrew, 2004. "Bank capital and loan loss reserves under Basel II - implications for emerging countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3437, The World Bank.
- Cristina Betancour & José De Gregorio & Alejandro Jara, 2006.
"Improving the banking system: the Chilean experience,"
BIS Papers chapters, in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), The banking system in emerging economies: how much progress has been made?, volume 28, pages 163-80,
Bank for International Settlements.
- José De Gregorio & Alejandro Jara & Cristina Betancour, 2006. "Improving the Banking System: The Chilean Experience," Economic Policy Papers Central Bank of Chile 16, Central Bank of Chile.
- Verónica Balzarotti & Fernando Castelpoggi, 2009. "Credit Scoring Models: Missing Information and the Use of Data from a Credit Register," Ensayos Económicos, Central Bank of Argentina, Economic Research Department, vol. 1(56), pages 95-156, October -.
- Miguel A. Kiguel & Eduardo Levy Yeyati & Arturo Galindo & Ugo Panizza & Margaret Miller & Liliana Rojas-Suárez & Ricardo N. Bebczuk & Florencio López-de-Silanes & Olver Bernal & Paula Auerbach & Alber, 2005. "Unlocking Credit: The Quest for Deep and Stable Bank Lending," IDB Publications (Books), Inter-American Development Bank, number 79340, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:udt:wpbsdt:capitalreqemerging. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nicolás Del Ponte). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eeutdar.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.