Improving the banking system: the Chilean experience
In: The banking system in emerging economies: how much progress has been made?
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: ||This item is provided by Bank for International Settlements in its series BIS Papers chapters with number
28-08.||Handle:|| RePEc:bis:bisbpc:28-08||Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: (41) 61 - 280 80 80
Fax: (41) 61 - 280 91 00
Web page: http://www.bis.org/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Rodrigo Cifuentes & Jorge Desormeaux & Claudio González, 2002. "Capital markets in Chile: from financial repression to financial deepening," BIS Papers chapters, in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), The development of bond markets in emerging economies, volume 11, pages 86-102 Bank for International Settlements.
- Kevin Cowan & Jose De Gregorio, 2005.
"International Borrowing, Capital Controls and the Exchange Rate: Lessons from Chile,"
NBER Working Papers
11382, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kevin Cowan & José De Gregorio, 2007. "International Borrowing, Capital Controls, and the Exchange Rate: Lessons from Chile," NBER Chapters, in: Capital Controls and Capital Flows in Emerging Economies: Policies, Practices and Consequences, pages 241-296 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kevin Cowan & Jose De Gregorio, 2005. "International Borrowing, Capital Controls and the Exchange Rate: Lessons from Chile," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 322, Central Bank of Chile.
- Solange Berstein & Rodrigo Fuentes, 2003.
"Is There Lending Rate Stickiness in the Chilean Banking Industry?,"
Working Papers Central Bank of Chile
218, Central Bank of Chile.
- Solange Berstein & J. Rodrigo Fuentes, 2004. "Is There Lendign Rate Stickiness in the Chilean Banking Industry?," Central Banking, Analysis, and Economic Policies Book Series, in: Luis Antonio Ahumada & J. Rodrigo Fuentes & Norman Loayza (Series Editor) & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel (Se (ed.), Banking Market Structure and Monetary Policy, edition 1, volume 7, chapter 6, pages 183-210 Central Bank of Chile.
- Andrew Powell & Verónica Balzarotti & Christian Castro, 2002. "Reforming Capital Requirements in Emerging Countries," Business School Working Papers diecinueve, Universidad Torcuato Di Tella.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bis:bisbpc:28-08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Beslmeisl)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.