Europeâ€™s austerity budget for 2014-2020 and its rejection by the European Parliament. A short comment over an anti-Keynesian budget
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pini Paolo, 2013. "What Europe Needs to Be European," Economia politica, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 1, pages 3-12.
- Gennaro Zezza, 2012. "The impact of fiscal austerity in the Eurozone," Review of Keynesian Economics, Edward Elgar Publishing, vol. 1(0), pages 37-54.
More about this item
KeywordsEuropean budget; economic crisis; economic policy;
- E6 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook
- O52 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
- P16 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Political Economy of Capitalism
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-06-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2013-06-16 (European Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2013-06-16 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:udf:wpaper:2013142. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alberto Benati). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deferit.html .