A Combined Approach To Access Short Term Changes In Economic Activity Of Portugal And Spain
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sebastian Dellepiane & Niamh Hardiman, 2013. "The politics of fiscal effort in Spain and Ireland: Market credibility versus political legitimacy," Working Papers 201321, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Valle e Azevedo, João & Pereira, Ana, 2013.
"Approximating and forecasting macroeconomic signals in real-time,"
International Journal of Forecasting,
Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 479-492.
- João Valle e Azevedo & Ana Pereira, 2008. "Approximating and Forecasting Macroeconomic Signals in Real-Time," Working Papers w200819, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Kanayo Kingsley Ogujiuba & Kizito Ehigiamusoe, 2014.
"Capital Budget Implementation in Nigeria: Evidence from the 2012 Capital Budget,"
University of Finance and Management in Warsaw.
- Francis M. Kemegue & ReneÃ© van Eyden & Emmanuel Owusu-Sekyere, 2011. "Remittances and the Dutch disease in Sub-Saharan Africa. A Dynamic Panel Approach," Working Papers 259, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Emmanuel Owusu-Sekyere & Renee van Eyden & Francis Kemegue, 2011. "Remittances And The Dutch Disease In Sub-Saharan Africa: A Dynamic Panel Approach," Working Papers 201129, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Marc Lavoie, 2015. "The Eurozone: Similitudes and differences with Keynes's Plan," IMK Working Paper 145-2015, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Yiannis Kitromilides, 2011. "Deficit reduction, the age of austerity, and the paradox of insolvency," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(3), pages 517-536, April.
- Michel Husson, 2015. "Unemployment, working time and financialisation: the French case," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 39(3), pages 887-905.
- Greg Hannsgen, 2012. "A Brief Guide to the US Stimulus and Austerity Debates," Economics One-Pager Archive op_35, Levy Economics Institute.
- Cochrane, John H., 2011.
"Understanding policy in the great recession: Some unpleasant fiscal arithmetic,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 2-30, January.
- John H. Cochrane, 2010. "Understanding Policy in the Great Recession: Some Unpleasant Fiscal Arithmetic," NBER Working Papers 16087, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Valle e Azevedo, Joao & Koopman, Siem Jan & Rua, Antonio, 2006. "Tracking the Business Cycle of the Euro Area: A Multivariate Model-Based Bandpass Filter," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 24, pages 278-290, July.
- Gordon Brady, 2015. "Austerity in the European Union: Keynesian Stimulus versus Fiscal Consolidation," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 43(1), pages 55-65, March.
- Blyth, Mark, 2013. "Austerity: The History of a Dangerous Idea," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199828302.
- Konzelmann, S., 2012. "The Economics of Austerity," Working Papers wp434, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Alfredo Calcagno, 2012. "Can austerity work?," Review of Keynesian Economics, Edward Elgar Publishing, vol. 1(0), pages 24-36.
- João Valle e Azevedo, 2007. "A Multivariate Band-Pass Filter," Working Papers w200717, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Antonakakis, Nikolaos & Collins, Alan, 2014. "The impact of fiscal austerity on suicide: On the empirics of a modern Greek tragedy," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 39-50.
More about this item
Keywordseconomic activity; composite indicator; experimental analysis.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sdo:regaec:v:24:y:2015:i:2_8. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ana Iglesias Casal). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feusces.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.