The Eurozone: Similitudes and differences with Keynes's Plan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Malcolm Sawyer, 2001.
"Minsky's analysis, the European single currency and the global financial system,"
Chapters,in: Financial Keynesianism and Market Instability, chapter 10
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Malcolm Sawyer, 1999. "Minsky's Analysis, the European Single Currency, and the Global Financial System," Macroeconomics 9904003, EconWPA.
- Malcolm Sawyer, 1999. "Minsky's Analysis, the European Single Currency, and the Global Financial System," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_266, Levy Economics Institute.
- Howard R. Vane & Chris Mulhearn, 2006. "Interview with Robert A. Mundell," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 20(4), pages 89-110, Fall.
- Hans-Werner Sinn & Timo Wollmershäuser, 2012.
"Target loans, current account balances and capital flows: the ECB’s rescue facility,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, pages 468-508.
- Hans-Werner Sinn & Timo Wollmershaeuser, 2011. "Target Loans, Current Account Balances and Capital Flows: The ECB's Rescue Facility," NBER Working Papers 17626, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sinn, Hans-Werner & Wollmershäuser, Timo, 2012. "Target loans, current account balances and capital flows: The ECB’s rescue facility," Munich Reprints in Economics 19556, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Alain Parguez, 1999. "The Expected Failure of the European Economic and Monetary Union: A False Money against the Real Economy," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 25(1), pages 63-76, Winter.
- Wynne Godley & Marc Lavoie, 2007. "A simple model of three economies with two currencies: the eurozone and the USA," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 31(1), pages 1-23, January.
- T.I. Palley, 1997.
"European Monetary Union: an old Keynesian guide to issues,"
Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review,
Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 50(201), pages 147-164.
- T.I. Palley, 1997. "European Monetary Union: an old Keynesian guide to issues," BNL Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 50(201), pages 147-164.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alberto Botta & Daniele Tori, 2015. "A critique to the expansionary austerity: Theoretical weaknesses and empirical counter evidence," Working Papers PKWP1511, Post Keynesian Economics Study Group (PKSG).
- João Veríssimo LISBOA & Mário Gomes AUGUSTO & Juan PIÑEIRO-CHOUSA, 2015. "A Combined Approach To Access Short Term Changes In Economic Activity Of Portugal And Spain," Revista Galega de Economía, University of Santiago de Compostela. Faculty of Economics and Business., pages 99-110.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imk:wpaper:145-2015. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sabine Nemitz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imkhbde.html .