The Eurozone: Similitudes and differences with Keynes's Plan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Malcolm Sawyer, 2001.
"Minsky's analysis, the European single currency and the global financial system,"
Chapters,in: Financial Keynesianism and Market Instability, chapter 10
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Malcolm Sawyer, 1999. "Minsky's Analysis, the European Single Currency, and the Global Financial System," Macroeconomics 9904003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Malcolm Sawyer, 1999. "Minsky's Analysis, the European Single Currency, and the Global Financial System," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_266, Levy Economics Institute.
- Hans-Werner Sinn & Timo Wollmershäuser, 2012.
"Target loans, current account balances and capital flows: the ECB’s rescue facility,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 19(4), pages 468-508, August.
- Hans-Werner Sinn & Timo Wollmershäuser, 2011. "Target Loans, Current Account Balances and Capital Flows: The ECB’s Rescue Facility," CESifo Working Paper Series 3500, CESifo Group Munich.
- Sinn, Hans-Werner & Wollmershäuser, Timo, 2012. "Target loans, current account balances and capital flows: The ECB’s rescue facility," Munich Reprints in Economics 19556, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Hans-Werner Sinn & Timo Wollmershaeuser, 2011. "Target Loans, Current Account Balances and Capital Flows: The ECB's Rescue Facility," NBER Working Papers 17626, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Howard R. Vane & Chris Mulhearn, 2006. "Interview with Robert A. Mundell," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 20(4), pages 89-110, Fall.
- Alain Parguez, 1999. "The Expected Failure of the European Economic and Monetary Union: A False Money against the Real Economy," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 25(1), pages 63-76, Winter.
- Wynne Godley & Marc Lavoie, 2007. "A simple model of three economies with two currencies: the eurozone and the USA," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 31(1), pages 1-23, January.
- T.I. Palley, 1997.
"European Monetary Union: an old Keynesian guide to issues,"
Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review,
Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 50(201), pages 147-164.
- T.I. Palley, 1997. "European Monetary Union: an old Keynesian guide to issues," BNL Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 50(201), pages 147-164.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- João Veríssimo LISBOA & Mário Gomes AUGUSTO & Juan PIÑEIRO-CHOUSA, 2015. "A Combined Approach To Access Short Term Changes In Economic Activity Of Portugal And Spain," Revista Galega de Economía, University of Santiago de Compostela. Faculty of Economics and Business., vol. 24(2), pages 99-110.
- Alberto Botta & Daniele Tori, 2015. "A critique to the expansionary austerity: Theoretical weaknesses and empirical counter evidence," Working Papers PKWP1511, Post Keynesian Economics Society (PKES).
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imk:wpaper:145-2015. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sabine Nemitz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imkhbde.html .