Minsky's Analysis, the European Single Currency, and the Global Financial System
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Malcolm Sawyer, 2001. "Minsky's analysis, the European single currency and the global financial system," Chapters,in: Financial Keynesianism and Market Instability, chapter 10 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Malcolm Sawyer, 1999. "Minsky's Analysis, the European Single Currency, and the Global Financial System," Macroeconomics 9904003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hyman P. Minsky & Charles J. Whalen, 1996.
"Economic Insecurity and the Institutional Prerequisites for Successful Capitalism,"
Economics Working Paper Archive
wp_165, Levy Economics Institute.
- Hyman P. Minsky & Charles J. Whalen, 1998. "Economic Insecurity and the Institutional Prerequisites for Successful Capitalism," Macroeconomics 9807001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marc Lavoie, 2015. "The Eurozone: Similitudes and differences with Keynes's Plan," IMK Working Paper 145-2015, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lev:wrkpap:wp_266. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elizabeth Dunn). General contact details of provider: http://www.levyinstitute.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.