With Additional Enforcement Mechanisms, does Collateral Avoid Ponzi Schemes?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Thiago Revil & Juan Pablo Torres-Martinez, 2007. "With additional enforcement mechanisms,does Collateral avoid Ponzi Schemes ?," Textos para discussão 545, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil), revised Apr 2008.
References listed on IDEAS
- Steinert, Mariano & Torres-Martinez, Juan Pablo, 2007. "General equilibrium in CLO markets," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(6), pages 709-734, August.
- Páscoa, Mário Rui & Seghir, Abdelkrim, 2009. "Harsh default penalties lead to Ponzi schemes," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 270-286, January.
More about this item
KeywordsEffective default enforcements; Collateral guarantees; Individual's optimality.;
- D50 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - General
- D52 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Incomplete Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:udc:wpaper:wp278. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mohit Karnani). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuclcl.html .