Fogape: an economic analysis
No abstract is available for this item.
- Anginer, Deniz & de la Torre, Augusto & Ize, Alain, 2014. "Risk-bearing by the state: When is it good public policy?," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 10(C), pages 76-86.
- Honohan, Patrick, 2010.
"Partial credit guarantees: Principles and practice,"
Journal of Financial Stability,
Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 1-9, April.
- Patrick Honohan, 2008. "Partial Credit Guarantees: Principles and Practice," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp244, IIIS.
- Manuel Agosin & Cristian Larraín & Nicolás Grau, 2009. "Industrial policy in Chile," Working Papers wp294, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- Manuel R. Agosin & Christian Larraín & Nicolás Grau, 2010. "Industrial Policy in Chile," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 67218, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Manuel Agosin & Nicolas Grau & Christian Larrain, 2010. "Industrial Policy in Chile," Research Department Publications 4695, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Alessio D'Ignazio & Carlo Menon, 2012. "The causal effect of credit guarantees for SMEs: evidence from Italy," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 58555, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Alessio D'Ignazio & Carlo Menon, 2013. "The causal effect of credit guarantees for SMEs: evidence from Italy," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 900, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Alessio D'Ignazio & Carlo Menon, 2012. "The Causal Effect of Credit Guarantees for SMEs: Evidence from Italy," SERC Discussion Papers 0123, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Carlos Gozzi, & Schmukler, Sergio, 2016. "Public Credit Guarantees and Access to Finance," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1122, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Thorsten Beck & Samuel Munzele Maimbo & Issa Faye & Thouraya Triki, 2011. "Financing Africa : Through the Crisis and Beyond," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2355, May.
- Beck, T.H.L. & Munzele Maimbo, S. & Faye, I. & Triki, T., 2011. "Financing Africa : Through the crisis and beyond," Other publications TiSEM 334b6bd2-a7a6-47d5-be82-3, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Aliona Cebotari, 2008. "Contingent Liabilities; Issues and Practice," IMF Working Papers 08/245, International Monetary Fund.
- José Miguel Benavente & Cintia Külzer, 2008. "Creación y destrucción de empresas en Chile," Estudios de Economia, University of Chile, Department of Economics, vol. 35(2 Year 20), pages 195-214, December.
- Thorsten Beck & Samuel Munzele Maimbo, 2013. "Financial Sector Development in Africa : Opportunities and Challenges," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 11881, May.
- Anginer, Deniz & de la Torre, Augusto & Ize, Alain, 2011. "Risk absorption by the state: when is it good public policy ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5893, The World Bank.
- Arping, Stefan & Lóránth, Gyöngyi & Morrison, Alan D., 2010. "Public initiatives to support entrepreneurs: Credit guarantees versus co-funding," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 26-35, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:udc:wpaper:wp222. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mohit Karnani)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed