The Second MetroHartford Regional Performance Benchmark
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kahn Matthew E., 1995. "A Revealed Preference Approach to Ranking City Quality of Life," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 221-235, September.
- Aschauer, David Alan, 1989. "Is public expenditure productive?," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 177-200, March.
- Crihfield, John B. & McGuire, Therese J., 1997. "Infrastructure, economic development, and public policy," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 113-116, April.
- Blomquist, Glenn C & Berger, Mark C & Hoehn, John P, 1988. "New Estimates of Quality of Life in Urban Areas," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 78(1), pages 89-107, March.
- Lane, Julia & Glennon, Dennis & McCabe, James, 1989. "Measures of Local Business Climate: Alternative Approaches," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 19(1).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Murat Arik, 2006.
"The Health Care Industry in the Nashville MSA: Its Scope and Impact on the Regional Economy,"
200706, Middle Tennessee State University, Business and Economic Research Center.
- Murat Arik, 2010. "The Health Care Industry in the Nashville MSA: Its Scope and Impact on the Regional Economy," Studies 201002, Middle Tennessee State University, Business and Economic Research Center.
More about this item
KeywordsHartford; performance; benchmark;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uct:cceast:2001-08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Fred Carstensen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ccuctus.html .