The Second MetroHartford Regional Performance Benchmark
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kahn Matthew E., 1995. "A Revealed Preference Approach to Ranking City Quality of Life," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 221-235, September.
- Aschauer, David Alan, 1989. "Is public expenditure productive?," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 177-200, March.
- Crihfield, John B. & McGuire, Therese J., 1997. "Infrastructure, economic development, and public policy," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 113-116, April.
- Blomquist, Glenn C & Berger, Mark C & Hoehn, John P, 1988. "New Estimates of Quality of Life in Urban Areas," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 78(1), pages 89-107, March.
- Lane, Julia & Glennon, Dennis & McCabe, James, 1989. "Measures of Local Business Climate: Alternative Approaches," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 0(Issue 1), pages 1-18.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Murat Arik, 2006.
"The Health Care Industry in the Nashville MSA: Its Scope and Impact on the Regional Economy,"
200706, Middle Tennessee State University, Business and Economic Research Center.
- Murat Arik, 2010. "The Health Care Industry in the Nashville MSA: Its Scope and Impact on the Regional Economy," Studies 201002, Middle Tennessee State University, Business and Economic Research Center.
More about this item
KeywordsHartford; performance; benchmark;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uct:cceast:2001-08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Fred Carstensen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ccuctus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.