Child Poverty and Material Deprivation in the European Union during the Great Recession
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- FUSCO Alessio & GUIO Anne-Catherine & MARLIER Eric, 2011. "Income poverty and material deprivation in European countries," LISER Working Paper Series 2011-04, LISER.
- Nelson, Kenneth, 2007. "Introducing SaMip: The Social Assistance and Minimum Income Protection Interim Dataset," Working Paper Series 11/2007, Stockholm University, Swedish Institute for Social Research.
- Immervoll, Herwig & Llena-Nozal, Ana, 2011. "Social Policies for a Recovery," IZA Policy Papers 32, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Brian Nolan & Christopher T. Whelan, 2010. "Using non-monetary deprivation indicators to analyze poverty and social exclusion: Lessons from Europe?," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 29(2), pages 305-325.
- Kenworthy, Lane, 2013. "Progress for the Poor," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199676927.
- Gosta Esping-Andersen, 2008. "Childhood investments and skill formation," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 15(1), pages 19-44, February.
- Michael F. Förster & Marco Mira d'Ercole, 2005. "Income Distribution and Poverty in OECD Countries in the Second Half of the 1990s," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 22, OECD Publishing.
- Corak, Miles, 2006. "Do Poor Children Become Poor Adults? Lessons from a Cross Country Comparison of Generational Earnings Mobility," IZA Discussion Papers 1993, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bruno Martorano, 2014. "Is it possible to adjust ‘with a human face’? Differences in fiscal consolidation strategies between Hungary and Iceland," Papers inwopa719, Innocenti Working Papers.
- Chris De Neubourg & Yekaterina Chzhen & Gill Main & Bruno Martorano & Leonardo Menchini & Jonathan Bradshaw, 2012. "Child Deprivation, Multidimensional Poverty and Monetary Poverty in Europe," Papers inwopa657, Innocenti Working Papers, revised 2012.
- Lane Kenworthy, 1998. "Do Social-Welfare Policies Reduce Poverty? A Cross-National Assessment," LIS Working papers 188, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rosa Martínez & Carolina Navarro, 2016. "Has the Great Recession Changed the Deprivation Profile of Low Income Groups? Evidence from Spain," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, vol. 218(3), pages 79-104, September.
- Elena Bárcena-Martín & Maria del Carmern & Salvador Perez-Moreno, 2015. "Assessing the impact of social transfer income packages on child poverty. A European cross-national perspective," ThE Papers 15/02, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Elena Bárcena-Martín & M. Carmen Blanco-Arana & Salvador Pérez-Moreno, 2017. "Dynamics of child poverty in the European countries," Working Papers 437, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Emilia Toczydlowska & UNICEF Innocenti Research Centre, 2016. "Children in the Bottom of Income Distribution in Europe: Risks and composition," Papers inwopa838, Innocenti Working Papers.
- Elena Bárcena-Martín & M. Carmen Blanco-Arana & Salvador Pérez-Moreno, 2016. "Assessing the impact of social transfer income packages on child poverty in European countries: Pro-child targeting vs pro-poor targeting," Working Papers 410, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Elena Bárcena-Martín & Maite Blázquez & Santiago Budría & Ana I. Moro Egido, 2016. "Child deprivation and social benefits. Europe in cross-national perspective," ThE Papers 16/03, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Yekaterina Chzhen, 2016. "Perceptions of the Economic Crisis in Europe: Do Adults in Households with Children Feel a Greater Impact?," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 127(1), pages 341-360, May.
- Sara Ayllón & András Gábos, 2017. "The Interrelationships between the Europe 2020 Poverty and Social Exclusion Indicators," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 130(3), pages 1025-1049, February.
- David Rothwell & Annie McEwen, 2016. "Child Poverty and Family Structure during the Recession in English-Speaking Liberal Welfare States," LIS Working papers 665, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Emilia Toczydlowska & Yekaterina Chzhen & Zlata Bruckauf & Sudhanshu Handa & UNICEF Innocenti Research Centre, 2016. "Income Inequality among Children in Europe 2008–2013," Papers inwopa842, Innocenti Working Papers.
- Luisa Natali & Bruno Martorano & Sudhanshu Handa & Goran Holmqvist & Yekaterina Chzhen, 2014. "Trends in Child Well-being in EU Countries during the Great Recession: A cross-country comparative perspective," Papers inwopa730, Innocenti Working Papers.
- Tausch, Arno, 2015.
"Wo Frau Kanzlerin Angela Merkel irrt: Der Sozialschutz in der Welt, der Anteil Europas und die Beurteilung seiner Effizienz
[Where Chancellor Angela Merkel got it wrong: social protection in the wo," MPRA Paper 66462, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bruce Bradbury & Markus JÃ¤ntti & Lena Lindahl, 2017. "Labour Income, Social Transfers and Child Poverty," LIS Working papers 707, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Zlata Bruckauf & Yekaterina Chzhen & Emilia Toczydlowska & UNICEF Innocenti Research Centre, 2016. "Bottom-end Inequality: Are children with an immigrant background at a disadvantage?," Papers inores841, Innocenti Research Briefs.
More about this item
Keywordseconomic depression; poverty; social benefits;
- I3 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty
- J1 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-08-02 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucf:inwopa:inwopa723. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.