Impact of a text messaging program on adolescent reproductive health: A cluster–randomized trial in Ghana
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Rokicki, S. & Cohen, J. & Salomon, J.A. & Fink, G., 2017. "Impact of a text-messaging programon adolescent reproductive health: A cluster-randomized trial in Ghana," American Journal of Public Health, American Public Health Association, vol. 107(2), pages 298-305.
- Slawa Rokicki & Cohen, Jessica & Joshua A. Salomon & Gunther Fink, "undated". "Impact of a Text-Messaging Program on Adolescent Reproductive Health: A Cluster?Randomized Trial in Ghana," Working Paper 488746, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Slawa Rokicki & Jessica Cohen & Joshua A. Salomon & Günther Fink, 2017. "Impact of a Text Messaging Program on Adolescent Reproductive Health: A Cluster–Randomized Trial in Ghana," CHaRMS Working Papers 17-01, Centre for HeAlth Research at the Management School (CHaRMS).
- Slawa Rokicki & Cohen, Jessica & Joshua A. Salomon & Fink, , Günther, 2016. "Impact of a Text-Messaging Program on Adolescent Reproductive Health: A Cluster?Randomized Trial in Ghana," Working Paper 482096, Harvard University OpenScholar.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Palloni, G. & Aker, J. & Gilligan, D. & Hidrobo, M. & Ledlie, N., 2018. "Paying for Digital Information: Assessing Farmers Willingness to Pay for a Digital Agriculture and Nutrition Service in Ghana," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 277451, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
Keywordsreproductive health; sexual education; adolescent health; mobile health; text messaging; global health;
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
- I25 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Education and Economic Development
- J13 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Fertility; Family Planning; Child Care; Children; Youth
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucd:wpaper:201702. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Geary Tech). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/geucdie.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .