Impact of a Text Messaging Program on Adolescent Reproductive Health: A Cluster–Randomized Trial in Ghana
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Rokicki, S. & Cohen, J. & Salomon, J.A. & Fink, G., 2017. "Impact of a text-messaging programon adolescent reproductive health: A cluster-randomized trial in Ghana," American Journal of Public Health, American Public Health Association, vol. 107(2), pages 298-305.
- Slawa Rokicki & Cohen, Jessica & Joshua A. Salomon & Gunther Fink, "undated". "Impact of a Text-Messaging Program on Adolescent Reproductive Health: A Cluster?Randomized Trial in Ghana," Working Paper 488746, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Slawa Rokicki & Jessica Cohen & Joshua A. Salomon & Günther Fink, 2017. "Impact of a text messaging program on adolescent reproductive health: A cluster–randomized trial in Ghana," Working Papers 201702, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Slawa Rokicki & Cohen, Jessica & Joshua A. Salomon & Fink, , Günther, 2016. "Impact of a Text-Messaging Program on Adolescent Reproductive Health: A Cluster?Randomized Trial in Ghana," Working Paper 482096, Harvard University OpenScholar.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Palloni, G. & Aker, J. & Gilligan, D. & Hidrobo, M. & Ledlie, N., 2018. "Paying for Digital Information: Assessing Farmers Willingness to Pay for a Digital Agriculture and Nutrition Service in Ghana," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 277451, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Tomomi Tanaka, 2019. "Human Capital Development in Ghana," World Bank Other Operational Studies 34181, The World Bank.
- Ditte S Linde & Malene Korsholm & Johnson Katanga & Vibeke Rasch & Andreas Lundh & Marianne S Andersen, 2019. "One-way SMS and healthcare outcomes in Africa: Systematic review of randomised trials with meta-analysis," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 14(6), pages 1-18, June.
More about this item
KeywordsReproductive health; Sexual education; Adolescent health; Mobile health; Text messaging; Global health;
All these keywords.
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
- I25 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Education and Economic Development
- J13 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Fertility; Family Planning; Child Care; Children; Youth
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qub:charms:1701. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/dequbuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Mark McGovern (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/dequbuk.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.