Report NEP-DEV-2017-01-08This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jacob A. Jordaan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gaurav Datt & Martin Ravallion & Rinku Murgai, 2016. "Growth, Urbanization and Poverty Reduction in India," Monash Economics Working Papers 09-16, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Md. Jahangir Kabir & Mohammad Alauddin & Steven Crimp, 2016. "Farm-level Adaptation to Climate Change in Western Bangladesh: An Analysis of Adaptation Dynamics, Profitability and Risks," Discussion Papers Series 576, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Yamada, Gustavo & Lavado, Pablo & Montenegro, Guadalupe, 2016. "The Effect of One Laptop per Child on Teachers' Pedagogical Practices and Students' Use of Time at Home," IZA Discussion Papers 10432, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Jon Jellema , Nora Lustig , Astrid Haas and Sebastian Wolf, 2016. "The Impact of Taxes, Transfers, and Subsidies on Inequality and Poverty in Uganda - Working Paper 443," Working Papers 443, Center for Global Development.
- Bonan, Jacopo & Pagani, Laura, 2016. "Junior Farmer Field Schools, Agricultural Knowledge and Spillover Effects: Quasi-experimental Evidence from Northern Uganda," MITP: Mitigation, Innovation and Transformation Pathways 250257, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Slawa Rokicki & Jessica Cohen & Joshua A. Salomon & Günther Fink, 2017. "Impact of a Text Messaging Program on Adolescent Reproductive Health: A Cluster–Randomized Trial in Ghana," CHaRMS Working Papers 17-01, Centre for HeAlth Research at the Management School (CHaRMS).
- Mussa, Richard, 2017. "Poverty in Malawi: Policy Analysis with Distributional Changes," MPRA Paper 75980, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Diane Coffey & Michael Geruso & Dean Spears, 2016. "Sanitation, Disease Externalities, and Anemia: Evidence From Nepal," NBER Working Papers 22940, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mussa, Richard, 2017. "Contextual Effects of Education on Poverty in Malawi," MPRA Paper 75976, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Borooah, Vani & Mishra, Vinod & Naik, Ajaya & Sabharwal, Nidhi, 2015. "Capturing Benefits from Public Policy Initiatives in India: Inter-Group Differences in Access to and Usage of the Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana Health Insurance Cards," MPRA Paper 75692, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lavado, Pablo & Cueto, Santiago & Yamada, Gustavo & Wensjoe, Micaela, 2016. "The Effect of Fe y Alegria on School Achievement: Exploiting a School Lottery Selection as a Natural Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 10431, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Ben Yahmed, Sarra, 2016. "Formal but less equal: Gender wage gaps in formal and informal jobs in Brazil," ZEW Discussion Papers 16-085, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Diogo Britto & Stefano Fiorin, 2016. "Corruption and Legislature Size: Evidence from Brazil," DISCE - Working Papers del Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza def054, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Amita Majumder & Ranjan Ray & Sattwik Santra, 2016. "Global and Country Poverty Rates, Welfare Rankings of the Regions and Purchasing Power Parities: How Robust Are the Results?," Monash Economics Working Papers 11-16, Monash University, Department of Economics.