Report NEP-DEV-2017-01-15This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jacob A. Jordaan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Crespo Cuaresma, Jesus & Klasen, Stephan & Wacker, Konstantin M., 2016. "There is poverty convergence," Department of Economics Working Paper Series 4807, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Xinshen Diao & Kenneth Harttgen & Margaret McMillan, 2017. "The Changing Structure of Africa's Economies," NBER Working Papers 23021, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jacopo Bonan & Laura Pagani, 2016. "Junior Farmer Field Schools, Agricultural Knowledge and Spillover Effects: Quasi-experimental Evidence from Northern Uganda," Working Papers 2016.72, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Rosangela Bando & Sebastian Galiani & Paul Gertler, 2016. "The Effects of Non-Contributory Pensions on Material and Subjective Well Being," NBER Working Papers 22995, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gradin, Carlos, 2016. "Poverty and Ethnicity in Asian Countries," ADBI Working Papers 624, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Massimiliano, Bratti & Simona, Fiore & Mariapia, Mendola, 2017. "Family Size, Sibling Rivalry and Migration: Evidence from Mexico," Working Papers 358, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised 06 Jan 2017.
- Slawa Rokicki & Jessica Cohen & Joshua A. Salomon & Günther Fink, 2017. "Impact of a text messaging program on adolescent reproductive health: A cluster–randomized trial in Ghana," Working Papers 201702, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Item repec:phd:dpaper:dp_2016-10 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Waibel, Hermann & Hohfeld, Lena, 2016. "Poverty and Nutrition: A Case Study of Rural Households in Thailand and Viet Nam," ADBI Working Papers 623, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Sauer, Christine M. & Mason, Nicole M. & Maredia, Mywish K. & Mofya-Mukaka, Rhoda, 2016. "Impact Of Legume Technologies On Food Security: Evidence From Zambia," Miscellaneous Publications 251853, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Tristan Le Cotty & Elodie Maitre d'Hotel & Raphael Soubeyran & Julie Subervie, 2017. "Linking Risk Aversion, Time Preference and Fertilizer Use in Burkina Faso," Working Papers 17-01, LAMETA, Universitiy of Montpellier.
- Fujii, Tomoki, 2016. "Climate Change and Vulnerability to Poverty: An Empirical Investigation in Rural Indonesia," ADBI Working Papers 622, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Deluna, Roperto Jr. S. & Hinlo, Jennifer E. & Ayala, Michael L., 2016. "Impact Evaluation of Banana Insurance Program of the PCIC in the Davao Region," Discussion Papers DP 2016-42, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Eskander, Shaikh M.S.U. & Fankhauser, Samuel & Jha, Shikha, 2016. "Do Natural Disasters Change Savings and Employment Choices? Evidence from Bangladesh and Pakistan," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 505, Asian Development Bank.
- Dacuycuy, Connie B., 2016. "Weather Events and Welfare in the Philippine Households," Discussion Papers DP 2016-34, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Sudha Narayanan & Upasak Das & Yanyan Liu & Christopher B. Barrett, 2016. "Discouraged worker effect in public works programs: Evidence from the MGNREGA in India," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2016-027, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.