Plural Form and Franchise Chains Efficency: A Dea Meta-Frontier Approach applied to French Chains
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rodolphe Durand & Olga Bruyaka & Vincent Mangematin, 2008. "Do science and money go together? The case of the French biotech industry," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(12), pages 1281-1299, December.
- Patrick Sentis, 2008. "Insider trading, pricing and the long-run performance of IPOs: evidence from the French market during the high-tech bubble," Venture Capital, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(2), pages 107-132, December.
- Rodolphe Durand & Olga Bruyaka & Vincent Mangematin, 2008. "Do Science and Money Go Together? The Case of the French Biotech Industry," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) hal-00422650, HAL.
- Assâad El Akremi & Mignonac Karim.Mignonac@ut-Capitole.Fr Karim & Rozenn Perrigot, 2011. "Opportunistic behaviors in franchise chains: the role of cohesion among franchisees," Post-Print halshs-00738124, HAL.
- Rodolphe Durand & Olga Bruyaka & Vincent Mangematin, 2008. "Do Science and Money Go Together? The Case of the French Biotech Industry," Post-Print hal-00422650, HAL.
- Renáta Kosová & Francine Lafontaine & Rozenn Perrigot, 2013.
"Organizational Form and Performance: Evidence from the Hotel Industry,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 95(4), pages 1303-1323, October.
- R. Kosova & F. Lafontaine & Rozenn Perrigot, 2008. "Organizational Form and Performance: Evidence from the Hotel Industry," Post-Print halshs-00422334, HAL.
- Renata Kosova & Francine Lafontaine & Rozenn Perrigot, 2013. "Organizational Form and Performance: Evidence from the Hotel Industry," Post-Print halshs-00903514, HAL.
- Jere Francis & Chrystelle Richard & Ann Vanstraelen, 2006.
"Assessing France's Joint Audit Requirement: Are Two Heads Better Than One?,"
- Jere Francis & Chrystelle Richard & Ann Vanstraelen, 2007. "Assessing France's Joint Audit Requirement: Are Two Heads Better Than One?," Post-Print halshs-00153510, HAL.
- Hitoshi Mitsuhashi & Scott Shane & Wesley D. Sine, 2008. "Organization governance form in franchising: efficient contracting or organizational momentum?," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(10), pages 1127-1136, October.
- Botti, Laurent & Briec, Walter & Cliquet, Gérard, 2009. "Plural forms versus franchise and company-owned systems: A DEA approach of hotel chain performance," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 566-578, June.
- Perrigot, Rozenn & Cliquet, Gérard & Piot-Lepetit, Isabelle, 2009. "Plural form chain and efficiency: Insights from the French hotel chains and the DEA methodology," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 268-280, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Doo-Young Park & Kanghwa Choi & Dae-Han Kang, 2020. "Measuring the Meta Efficiency and Its Determinants on Efficiency in the Korean Coffee Shop Franchise," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(6), pages 1-20, March.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Isabelle Piot-Lepetit & Rozenn Perrigot & Gérard Cliquet, 2014. "Organizational form and efficiency of franchise chains," Post-Print halshs-01023719, HAL.
- Mulligan, Kevin & Lenihan, Helena & Doran, Justin & Roper, Stephen, 2022. "Harnessing the science base: Results from a national programme using publicly-funded research centres to reshape firms’ R&D," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(4).
- Valérie Sabatier & Vincent Mangematin & Tristan Rouselle, 2010. "From Business model to Business model portfolio in the european biopharmaceutical industry," Post-Print hal-00430782, HAL.
- Jason Li-Ying & Yuandi Wang & Lutao Ning, 2016. "How do dynamic capabilities transform external technologies into firms’ renewed technological resources? – A mediation model," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 33(4), pages 1009-1036, December.
- Kwangsoo Shin & Minkyung Choy & Chul Lee & Gunno Park, 2019. "Government R&D Subsidy and Additionality of Biotechnology Firms: The Case of the South Korean Biotechnology Industry," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 11(6), pages 1-22, March.
- Kalle Pajunen & Joonas Järvinen, 2018. "To survive or succeed? An analysis of biotechnology firms," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 51(3), pages 757-771, October.
- Andrea Setti, 2020. "Linking science-based firms with performance factors: An integrative systematic review of literature," International Journal of Research in Business and Social Science (2147-4478), Center for the Strategic Studies in Business and Finance, vol. 9(2), pages 09-42, March.
- Yoshimi Harada & Huayi Wang & Kota Kodama & Shintaro Sengoku, 2021. "Drug Discovery Firms and Business Alliances for Sustainable Innovation," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(7), pages 1-20, March.
- Tan, Jianhua & Wang, Xiongyuan & Zhang, Peng, 2022. "Logistics service standardization and corporate innovation: Evidence from a natural experiment," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 549-565.
- Sheng, Shibin & Zhou, Kevin Zheng & Lessassy, Leopold, 2013. "NPD speed vs. innovativeness: The contingent impact of institutional and market environments," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(11), pages 2355-2362.
- Thakur-Wernz, Pooja & Bruyaka, Olga & Contractor, Farok, 2022. "Sourcing portfolio diversity in new product development: Antecedents and performance implications," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 150(C), pages 179-193.
- Coluccia, Daniela & Dabić, Marina & Del Giudice, Manlio & Fontana, Stefano & Solimene, Silvia, 2020. "R&D innovation indicator and its effects on the market. An empirical assessment from a financial perspective," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 119(C), pages 259-271.
- Raphael Greiner & Siah Ang, 2012. "Biotechnology collaborations: does business model matter?," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 16(3), pages 377-392, August.
- Fábio de Oliveira Paula & Jorge Ferreira da Silva, 2018. "The impact of alliances and internal R&D on the firm’s innovation and financial performance," Brazilian Business Review, Fucape Business School, vol. 15(6), pages 533-550, November.
- Elodie Gardet, 2009. "Modes de coordination instaurés par le pivot d'un réseau d'innovation : le cas d'un porteur de projet TPE," Post-Print hal-01291988, HAL.
- Alberca-Oliver, Pilar & Rodríguez-Oromendía, Ainhoa & Parte-Esteban, Laura, 2015. "Measuring the efficiency of trade shows: A Spanish case study," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 127-137.
- Muriel Fadairo & Cyntia Lanchimba & Miguel Yangari, 2016. "Optimal Monetary Provisions and Risk Aversion in Plural Form Franchise Network. A Model of Incentives with Heterogeneous Agents," Working Papers 1602, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Thierry Pénard & Rozenn Perrigot, 2015. "Search Online – Purchase Online in Franchising: An Empirical Analysis of Franchisor Website Functionality," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201517, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Pulina, Manuela & Detotto, Claudio & Paba, Antonello, 2010.
"An investigation into the relationship between size and efficiency of the Italian hospitality sector: A window DEA approach,"
European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 204(3), pages 613-620, August.
- Manuela Pulina & Claudio Detotto & Antonello Paba, 2010. "An investigation into the relationship between size and efficiency of the Italian hospitality sector: A window DEA approach," Post-Print hal-01972847, HAL.
- Frédéric Perdreau & Anne-Laure Le Nadant & Gérard Cliquet, 2010. "Plural Form and Franchisors Performance : Early Empirical Findings From Europe," Post-Print halshs-00522601, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsFranchising; Plural Form; Percentage of company-owned outlets (PCO); Efficiency; Data Envelopment Analysis; Meta Frontier;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tut:cremwp:201210. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/crmrefr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: GERMAIN Lucie (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/crmrefr.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.