Organizational Form and Performance: Evidence from the Hotel Industry
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Renáta Kosová & Francine Lafontaine & Rozenn Perrigot, 2013. "Organizational Form and Performance: Evidence from the Hotel Industry," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 95(4), pages 1303-1323, October.
- Renata Kosova & Francine Lafontaine & Rozenn Perrigot, 2013. "Organizational Form and Performance: Evidence from the Hotel Industry," Post-Print halshs-00903514, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:jbrese:v:76:y:2017:i:c:p:108-117 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yulia Chikish & Brad R. Humphreys & Crocker H. Liu & Adam Nowak, 2017. "Professional Sports Events, Concerts, and Urban Place Based Policy: Evidence from the Staples Center," Working Papers 17-32, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Rozenn Perrigot, & Isabelle Piot-Lepetit & Gérard Cliquet, 2012. "Plural Form and Franchise Chains Efficency: A Dea Meta-Frontier Approach applied to French Chains," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201210, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Christopher Hansman & Jonas Hjort & Gianmarco León & Matthieu Teachout, 2017.
"Vertical Integration, Supplier Behavior, and Quality Upgrading among Exporters,"
NBER Working Papers
23949, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christopher Hansman & Jonas Hjort & Gianmarco León & Matthieu Teachout, 2017. "Vertical Integration, Supplier Behavior, and Quality Upgrading among Exporters," Working Papers 961, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Gianmarco León & Christopher Hansman & Jonas Hjort & Matthieu Teachout, 2017. "Vertical integration, supplier behavior, and quality upgrading among exporters," Economics Working Papers 1562, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Nathan E. Wilson, 2016. "For-profit status and industry evolution in health care markets: evidence from the dialysis industry," International Journal of Health Economics and Management, Springer, vol. 16(4), pages 297-319, December.
- Muriel Fadairo & Cintya Lanchimba, 2012. "Performance in distribution systems : What is the influence of the upstream firm's organizational choices ?," Working Papers halshs-00727382, HAL.
- Arturs Kalnins, 2017. "Pricing Variation Within Dual-Distribution Chains: The Different Implications of Externalities and Signaling for High- and Low-Quality Brands," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 63(1), pages 139-152, January.
- Muriel Fadairo & Cintya Lanchimba Lopez, 2012. "Performance in distribution systems : What is the influence of the upstream firm’s organizational choices ?," Working Papers 1224, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Paul Amadieu & Karine Picot-Coupey & Jean-Laurent Viviani, 2013. "Organizational choices and financial performance: the case of company-owned stores, franchisee-owned stores and stores-within-a-store among French fashion retailers," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201335, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Thierry Pénard & Rozenn Perrigot, 2015. "Search Online – Purchase Online in Franchising: An Empirical Analysis of Franchisor Website Functionality," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201517, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Kang, Bohyeon & Jindal, Rupinder P., 2015. "Opportunism in buyer–seller relationships: Some unexplored antecedents," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(3), pages 735-742.
- Nathan E. Wilson, 2015. "Local Market Structure and Strategic Organizational Form Choices: Evidence from Gasoline Stations," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(1), pages 119-140, February.
- Hansman, Christopher & Hjort, Jonas & Leï¿½n, Gianmarco & Teachout, Matthieu, 2017. "Vertical Integration, Supplier Behavior, and Quality Upgrading among Exporters," CEPR Discussion Papers 12518, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ricard Gil, 2015. "Does Vertical Integration Decrease Prices? Evidence from the Paramount Antitrust Case of 1948," American Economic Journal: Economic Policy, American Economic Association, vol. 7(2), pages 162-191, May.
- Jaedo Choi & Yun Jeong Choi & Minki Kim, 2017. "Vertical Foreclosure with Product Choice and Allocation: Evidence from the Movie Industry," Working papers 2017rwp-107, Yonsei University, Yonsei Economics Research Institute.
- repec:eee:joreco:v:39:y:2017:i:c:p:164-172 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jbrese:v:79:y:2017:i:c:p:23-30 is not listed on IDEAS
- Francine Lafontaine & Marek Zapletal & Xu Zhang, 2017. "Brighter Prospects? Assessing the Franchise Advantage using Census Data," Working Papers 17-21, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Koch, Thomas G. & Wendling, Brett W. & Wilson, Nathan E., 2017. "How vertical integration affects the quantity and cost of care for Medicare beneficiaries," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 19-32.
- repec:eee:joreco:v:43:y:2018:i:c:p:209-217 is not listed on IDEAS
- Olena Senyuta, 2013. "Delegation and Performance," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp497, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
More about this item
KeywordsHotel industry; organizational form; performance;
- D2 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations
- L2 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior
- L8 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services
- C33 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00422334. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.