Competition Policy Evaluation through Damage Estimation in Fuel Retail Cartel
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Anderson, Soren T., 2012. "The demand for ethanol as a gasoline substitute," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 151-168.
- Robert Clark & Jean-Fran?ois Houde, 2013. "Collusion with Asymmetric Retailers: Evidence from a Gasoline Price-Fixing Case," American Economic Journal: Microeconomics, American Economic Association, vol. 5(3), pages 97-123, August.
- Bonnet, Céline & Dubois, Pierre, 2010.
"Non Linear Contracting and Endogenous Buyer Power between Manufacturers and Retailers: Empirical Evidence on Food Retailing in France,"
IDEI Working Papers
638, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Bonnet, Céline & Dubois, Pierre, 2010. "Non Linear Contracting and Endogenous Buyer Power between Manufacturers and Retailers: Empirical Evidence on Food Retailing in France," TSE Working Papers 10-189, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Bonnet, Céline & Dubois, Pierre, 2010. "Non Linear Contracting and Endogenous Buyer Power between Manufacturers and Retailers: Empirical Evidence on Food Retailing in France," CEPR Discussion Papers 8029, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Allain, Marie-Laure & Boyer, Marcel & Kotchoni, Rachidi & Ponssard, Jean-Pierre, 2015.
"Are cartel fines optimal? Theory and evidence from the European Union,"
International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 38-47.
- Marie-Laure Allain & Marcel Boyer & Rachidi Kotchoni & Jean-Pierre Ponssard, 2013. "Are Cartel Fines Optimal? Theory and Evidence from the European Union," CIRANO Working Papers 2013s-24, CIRANO.
- Marie-Laure Allain & Marcel Boyer & Rachidi Kotchoni & Jean-Pierre Ponssard, 2014. "Are Cartel Fines Optimal? Theory and Evidence From the European Union," Post-Print hal-01386062, HAL.
- Sylvain Weber & Martin Péclat, 2017.
"A simple command to calculate travel distance and travel time,"
Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 17(4), pages 962-971, December.
- Sylvain Weber & Martin Péclat, 2016. "A simple command to calculate travel distance and travel time," IRENE Working Papers 16-10, IRENE Institute of Economic Research.
- Robert Clark & Jean-François Houde, 2014. "The Effect of Explicit Communication on pricing: Evidence from the Collapse of a Gasoline Cartel," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 62(2), pages 191-228, June.
- Salvo, Alberto & Huse, Cristian, 2013. "Build it, but will they come? Evidence from consumer choice between gasoline and sugarcane ethanol," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 251-279.
- Nathan H. Miller & Matthew Osborne, 2014. "Spatial differentiation and price discrimination in the cement industry: evidence from a structural model," RAND Journal of Economics, RAND Corporation, vol. 45(2), pages 221-247, June.
- Sofia Berto Villas-Boas, 2007.
"Using Retail Data For Upstream Merger Analysis,"
Journal of Competition Law and Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 3(4), pages 689-715.
- Villas-Boas, Sofia B, 2007. "Using Retail Data for Upstream Merger Analysis," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt1g19d53k, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Jean-Francois Houde, 2012.
"Spatial Differentiation and Vertical Mergers in Retail Markets for Gasoline,"
American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 102(5), pages 2147-2182, August.
- Alberto Salvo & Cristian Huse, 2011. "Is Arbitrage Tying the Price of Ethanol to that of Gasoline? Evidence from the Uptake of Flexible-Fuel Technology," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 119-148.
- Bolotova, Yuliya V., 2009. "Cartel overcharges: An empirical analysis," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 70(1-2), pages 321-341, May.
- Connor, John M. & Bolotova, Yuliya, 2006. "Cartel overcharges: Survey and meta-analysis," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 1109-1137, November. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tse:wpaper:32100. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tsetofr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.