Simone Maciel Cuiabano
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
|Terminal Degree:||2011 Departamento de Economia; Faculdade de Economia, Administração, Contabilidade e Ciência da Informação e Documentação (FACE); Universidade de Brasília (from RePEc Genealogy)|
(90%) Departamento de Economia Brasília, Brazil
Faculdade de Economia, Administração, Contabilidade e Ciência da Informação e Documentação (FACE)
Universidade de Brasília
: (61) 307-2498
Campus Universitário Darcy Ribeiro ICC Norte, CEP: 70910-900 Brasília - DF
RePEc:edi:deunbbr (more details at EDIRC)
(10%) Toulouse School of Economics (TSE)Toulouse, France
: (+33) 5 61 12 86 23
RePEc:edi:tsetofr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Simone Maciel Cuiabano & José Ângelo Divino, 2007. "Determinação Da Taxa De Câmbio: Aplicação Do Modelo De Cagan Para O Brasil," Anais do XXXV Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 35th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 039, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Simone Cuiabano & Jose Divino, 2010. "Exchange Rate Determination: An Application of a Monetary Model for Brazil," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 16(4), pages 345-357, November.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Simone Cuiabano & Jose Divino, 2010.
"Exchange Rate Determination: An Application of a Monetary Model for Brazil,"
International Advances in Economic Research,
Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 16(4), pages 345-357, November.
- Works, Richard Floyd, 2016. "Econometric modeling of exchange rate determinants by market classification: An empirical analysis of Japan and South Korea using the sticky-price monetary theory," MPRA Paper 76382, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Works, Richard & Haan, Perry, 2017. "An Empirical Study of Japanese and South Korean Exchange Rates Using the Sticky-Price Monetary Theory," MPRA Paper 77235, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cuiabano, Simone, 2017. "Long-run equilibrium exchange rate in Latin America and Asia: a comparison using cointegrated vector," TSE Working Papers 17-837, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Simone Maciel Cuiabano should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.