Report NEP-LAW-2017-05-21This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Eve-Angeline Lambert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Louis Kaplow, 2017. "Optimal Multistage Adjudication," NBER Working Papers 23364, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Vincent Bignon & Eve Caroli & Roberto Galbiati, 2017. "Stealing to Survive : Crime and Income Shocks in 19th Century France," Working Papers hal-01511335, HAL.
- Gehrsitz, Markus, 2017. "Speeding, Punishment, and Recidivism: Evidence from a Regression Discontinuity Design," IZA Discussion Papers 10707, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Crinï¿½, Rosario & Immordino, Giovanni & Piccolo, Salvatore, 2017. "Marginal Deterrence at Work," CEPR Discussion Papers 12023, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lucas Ronconi & Mercedes Sidders & Benjamin Stanwix, 2016. "The Paradox of Effective Labor Regulation," Working Papers 201605, University of Cape Town, Development Policy Research Unit.
- Rafael Dix-Carneiro & Rodrigo R. Soares & Gabriel Ulyssea, 2017. "Economic Shocks and Crime: Evidence from the Brazilian Trade Liberalization," NBER Working Papers 23400, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James Andreoni, 2017. "Satisfaction Guaranteed: When Moral Hazard meets Moral Preferences," NBER Working Papers 23352, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrew Ellul & Marco Pagano, 2017. "Corporate Leverage and Employees’ Rights in Bankruptcy," EIEF Working Papers Series 1706, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Feb 2019.
- Jason M. Lindo & Caitlin Myers & Andrea Schlosser & Scott Cunningham, 2017. "How Far Is Too Far? New Evidence on Abortion Clinic Closures, Access, and Abortions," NBER Working Papers 23366, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Henrekson, Magnus & Sanandaji, Tino, 2017. "Stock Option Taxation: A Missing Piece in European Innovation Policy?," Working Paper Series 1168, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 20 Feb 2018.
- Cuiabano, Simone & Nicolini de Moraes, João Carlos & Pinha, Lucas, 2017. "Application of time series techniques in relevant market delimitation," TSE Working Papers 17-801, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).