Report NEP-AFR-2017-10-15This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Sam Sarpong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Evoh, Chijioke J., 2017. "Studies on employment and extractive industry-dominated African countries," ILO Working Papers 994964091402676, International Labour Organization.
- Bernard Hoekman & Dominique Njinkeu, 2017. "Integrating Africa: Some Trade Policy Research Priorities and Challenges," RSCAS Working Papers 2017/43, European University Institute.
- Cuiabano, Simone & Opoku-Afari, Maxwell, 2017. "Exchange rate dynamics and monetary integration in the EAC contries," TSE Working Papers 17-848, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Natalie Chirchietti, 2017. "The role of Innovation Hubs taking start-ups from idea to business. The case of Nairobi, Kenya," IZNE Working Paper Series Nr 17/7, International Centre for Sustainable Development (IZNE), Bonn-Rhein-Sieg University of Applied Sciences.
- Mathias Manguzvane & John W. Muteba Mwamba, 2017. "Modelling Systemic Risk in the South African Banking Sector Using CoVar," Working Papers 709, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Christopher Udry & Douglas Gollin, 2017. "Heterogeneity, Measurement and Misallocation in African Agriculture," 2017 Meeting Papers 716, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Asongu, Simplice & Biekpe, Nicholas, 2017. "ICT, Information Asymmetry and Market Power in the African Banking Industry," MPRA Paper 81702, University Library of Munich, Germany.