Optimal Dynamic Information Provision
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Xu, Hedong & Tian, Cunzhi & Ye, Wenxing & Fan, Suohai, 2018. "Effects of investors’ power correlations in the power-based game on networks," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 506(C), pages 424-432.
- Wei Zhao & Claudio Mezzetti & Ludovic Renou & Tristan Tomala, 2020. "Contracting over persistent information," Papers 2007.05983, arXiv.org.
- Xu, Hedong & Fan, Suohai & Tian, Cunzhi & Xiao, Xinrong, 2019. "Evolutionary investor sharing game on networks," Applied Mathematics and Computation, Elsevier, vol. 340(C), pages 138-145.
- Deepanshu Vasal, 2020. "Dynamic information design," Papers 2005.07267, arXiv.org.
- Ashkenazi-Golan, Galit & Rainer, Catherine & Solan, Eilon, 2020. "Solving two-state Markov games with incomplete information on one side," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 122(C), pages 83-104.
- Xu, Hedong & Tian, Cunzhi & Xiao, Xinrong & Fan, Suohai, 2018. "Evolutionary investors’ power-based game on networks," Applied Mathematics and Computation, Elsevier, vol. 330(C), pages 125-133.
- Aditya Aradhye & J'anos Flesch & Mathias Staudigl & Dries Vermeulen, 2020. "Incentive compatibility in sender-receiver stopping games," Papers 2004.01910, arXiv.org.
More about this item
KeywordsDynamic information provision; optimal strategy; greedy algorithm; commitment;
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
- C73 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Stochastic and Dynamic Games; Evolutionary Games
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-MIC-2017-01-15 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tse:wpaper:31316. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tsetofr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.