Optimal Dynamic Information Provision
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:phsmap:v:506:y:2018:i:c:p:424-432 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:apmaco:v:330:y:2018:i:c:p:125-133 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:apmaco:v:340:y:2019:i:c:p:138-145 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsDynamic information provision; optimal strategy; greedy algorithm; commitment;
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
- C73 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Stochastic and Dynamic Games; Evolutionary Games
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-MIC-2017-01-15 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tse:wpaper:31316. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tsetofr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .